❊ four ❊

my shaky hands touched the knife once more.

i looked around at everyone in the room. my blue eyes filled with fear as people started getting out their phones.

"put the phones down" i muttered. everyone sat their phones on the ground, some of them sliding across the floor.

i kept scanning the room, my eyes landing on her.

she looked at the guy next to her, whispering something in his ear before he started walking away slowly.

"don't move" my raspy voice said. i stood up, his fearful eyes staring at my challenging ones.

he ran back to his spot, noticing that i kept staring at her.

he moved away from her, going to someone else while they cried.

she stared at me in fear, tears falling like a beautiful waterfall down her soft face.

"i did this for you" i whispered to myself. nobody seemed to hear me, they just stared.

"stop staring at me!" i yelled at them. everyone flinched back, including her, and mumbled some words under their breaths.

"if anyone says anything, i promise to you all that i will find you and i will kill you. slowly, painfully, and perfectly" i smiled in a sinister smile watching as everyone fled the room.

she was the only person left, weeping loudly and trying to push her way through the packed door.

"remember me" i told her as she glanced at me.

"you're a fucking psycho!" she cried before running out.

even after that, i still loved her.

it was friday and i still loved her.