Chapter 1 : Return of the Yellow-haired Squirt

"Naruto? Is that you, Naruto?"

Naruto glances down to see Sakura and Konohamaru gang below him with Jiraiya. A smile grows on Naruto's face as he jumps down from the pole.

"Long time no see, Sakura!" Naruto said with a cheeky grin.

Sakura smiled back Naruto feeling a sense of nostalgia. It's been a year since Naruto left the village to go train with Jiraiya Sensei. Sakura felt like it was too good to be true before realises that Naruto has outgrown her.

"You've gotten taller than me, haven't you?" Sakura asked him.

"Huh? Oh, yeah." Naruto said before putting his hand on his head and glide it over Sakura's to see the height difference.

Sakura smiles even more as she remembers how oblivious Naruto is, it almost makes her want to laugh for his silliness. There was one thing that Sakura noticed and that was how Naruto had a built to him. It was probably from all the training.

"So? Do you think I've become a bit womanly?" Sakura said nervously before glancing away from Naruto.

"You're fine! You haven't changed a bit," Naruto said with a thumbs up.

Sakura had an irritated look on her face before turning away from Naruto making Naruto very confused at why she was suddenly angry at him. Jiraiya chuckled in his mind and wanted to laugh at Naruto's oblivious nature. Maybe in the training session, he should have taught Naruto something about the heart of a lady.

"Brother Naruto!" Konohamaru shouted causing Naruto's attention to shift away from Sakura.

Naruto turned to see naked women surrounded by cloud giving him a seductive look before she turned into Konohamaru with a cheeky grin. Jiraiya Sensei had a sad look on his face when Konohamaru turned back before looking away, mumbling to himself. Sakura wanted to punch Konohamaru.

"Look Naruto! Nice right? Got a nice hip, nice waist and nice bust too." Konohamaru said causing Naruto to chuckle a bit.

"Konohamaru, I'm not a kid anymore. You too, shouldn't be using jutsus like that." Naruto said causing Konohamaru to feel a bit shameful.

"I guess not only did his appearance matured a bit but something else also matured in him. I'm sure you've some powerful jutsu for us."Sakura thought with a smile on her face as she stared at Naruto. "WHAT A LAME JUTSU! Check out my freshly developed New Pervy ninjutsu!" Naruto shouted before performing the Jutsu.

"Yeah, he found some powerful jutsu like the Pervy ninjutsu." Sakura thought before realising what was happening.

"YOU IDIOT!" Sakura shouted running towards Naruto.

Before Naruto could finish the jutsu, Sakura's fist collided with his face sending him bouncing across the dirt road. Konohamaru and his gang clung to Jiraiya Sensei as Sakura angrily approached Naruto who had his head underground and his body sticking out like an ostrich.

"You haven't changed at all, have you, you jerk?! Within 2 minutes, I'm already doing this to you, idiot! What am I supposed to do with the feelings of admiration I had a few seconds ago." Sakura shook Naruto making him feel sick in the stomach.

"That short temper and incredible strength. She's a second generation Tsunade." Jiraiya thought to himself as Naruto was getting lectured by Sakura.

"I was right. Sakura hasn't changed at all. In fact, I think she got more vicious than before." Naruto thought to himself laying limp in Sakura's fist.

"Huh?! Did you say something?"