Authors thanks+Next update news

Hey everyone Firstly I'd like to put out their how thankful I am because you guys got me over 1K.

Thankyou, Thankyou and Thankyou!!!
You guys are miracle makers! Hinestly this made me so happy that you guys have helped me reach my goal and I'll keep doing my best writing this story. I have probably mentioned this a thousand time or have told myself this but you guys reading my book gives me so much inspiration!!
I can't wait to tell my best friend who is like a sister to me about this news!! She's been cheering me on while writing this book and I'm gonna let her know as soon as she gets back home!!

Secondly the next UPDATE which will be at leadt by friday!!
So around 3 days! And also like I promised the christmas special will be released on the 24th of the december probably night time! Because it's close to christmas eve ya'know.

Anyways talk soon you guys.
If your on holodays right now congrats for finally getting off of school you must be happy and I know how you feel!! Whoo! Although I'm bored now and for those who are still going I jist wanna say your kinda lucky cause your probably having more fun than me who is already missing her friends but everyone saty safe and lets all have fun.

Bye bye with lots of love,
km2580_Kyunghee
xoxoxo

Sorry for the spelling errors!