Green, Jack, and Cocky Blue [3]

"Oh, wait why am I so dumb?" Harry thinks. "This kid just got reunited with his mum and here I am now kidnapping him."

"Why did you run away? Is the man with my mum your knight?"

"Maybe." Harry orders them ice creams.

"He is! You get all funny around him!"

"I just found my child again then you run away with him. How very dare you." The mother playfully slaps Harry's arm causing them all to laugh.

"I'm sorry."

Jack quickly approaches Louis and tugs his shirt.

"Hey are you his knight in shining armor?"

"Hmmm. How did curly describe him? Might be me."

"He told me that he wa-"

"Your ice cream is here!"

"Yaaaaay!" Jack runs towards Harry. Meanwhile, Jack's mum interrogates Louis.

"He's great with kids."

"I know."

"Do you know him?"

"I do."

"You two will make great dads one day."

Louis widens his eyes and kind of chokes on his own spit. "Wha- we're not together. I- it's not what it looks like."

"Sure is." Jack's mum chuckles and walks towards the other two. Louis just trails behind her, dumbfounded and in awe.

"What?" Harry raises one of his brows once he sees Louis.

"No ice cream for me?" Louis pouts. Harry stares at his puckered bottom lip for a couple of seconds before retorting a comeback.

"Why would I buy you one? We're not even friends."

"W-what? We're not friends? But we shared a table yesterday."

"Doesn't mean we're friends."

"We talked for half an hour yesterday."

"Did I ask you to?"

"No, but-"

"He's your knight."

Gosh Harry wishes he never found Jack. Although without finding him, he might've not seen Louis again.

Louis raises his eyebrows and plasters a knowing smirk on his face. "Oh really? I'm his knight?"

"You are!"

Fortunately, Harry's phone rings. Seeing his best friend's name surely saves him from embarrassment.

"Hello, babe? Oh uhm I was at the usual place but then something happened. You need me to go home now? Okay bye! I love you mwah!"

Three curious faces stare at Harry once he ends the call.

"So err I need to you know leave." He chuckles nervously.

"Who was that?"

"It's my uh boyfriend." Ew Niall would never.

"But I thought you two w-were"