4

"What kind of favor?" You asked raising an eyebrow.

"If you go sorting the garbage. You're the second one on the list anyways." He said smiling evily.

"Deal!" You said stretching out your hand. But Taehyung just ignored it and walked away.

"Fine, whatever you do you Alien." You mumbled.

"What did you say?" He asked turning around.

"No, nothing." You quickly said with a grin as he secretly smiled.

At home

"So the only way to get that annoying Kim Taehyung as my new boyfriend is if I earn 3 more penalty points." You thought while you were sitting in your room.

"Ah! That's it!" You shouted when you got an amazing idea.
So loud that your mom could hear from downstairs.

"Chanmi-ah, are you okay?" Your mom asked concerned from downstairs.

"Yeah mom I'm fine." You replied
"I am more than fine."

The next day you arrived at school.
So, your idea was to earn as much penalty points as possible before the meet up with Jongin.

"Hmm..what should I do first?" You thought.

"Ah! Right, sending messages during class." You thought and took your phone during Mr. Lee's lesson and sent a message to Taehyung.

*I'm doing my favor now. Keep your promise too Kim Taehyung.*

you sent very carelessly so Mr. Lee would notice.

Before you knew he snatched your phone out of your hand and added you some penalty points on his note.

"Three penalty points.." he said
You were internally cheering like crazy until he said "..but because you're such a good student I'll just give you two."

Your smile disappeared.

"But sir, I'm willing to get there penalty points." You said pouting.

"You know you're second on the list to sort garbage right?" He asked as you nodded. "Whatever you want, since you offered it yourself." He said as he noted three points.

It was lunch break and Taehyung came to you with a big smile.

"Hey, that was so hilarious during Mr. Lee's class. You are going to sort the garbage." He said laughing at you.

"Like I want to! It's all because of you. Now please keep your promise too." You said coldly.

"Fine, fine, here." He said putting a piece of paper on the lunch table.

"What's that?" You asked.

"A contract." He said taking a pen.

"A contract? For what?" You asked confused.

"For me being your boyfriend. These are the rules." He said proudly.

"What kind of relationship has rules?" You said like it was some kind of joke.

"Fine then I'm not the right boyfriend for you." He said getting up and wanting to leave.

"Okay, okay!" You said stopping him by holding his arm making him flinch.

"I'll sign it." You gave in as you guys sat back down.

"Okay. Sign here, here and here." He said proudly.

You signed everything as quick as possible, without reading it well. "Done!" You said.

"Okay, from now on I'm your boyfriend V." He said.

After school.

You went to the bus stop to go home. But suddenly Taehyung ran after you.

"Chanmi! Wait for me!" He yelled out of breath.

You looked at him with big eyes.
"What is it?" You asked when he reached you.

"Our contract, it says that everyday when you leave school you have to give me a kiss." He said gaining some breath again.

"A kiss?" You asked in bewilderment. "Are you out of your mind?"