6

"No, you're right. I'm not waiting for the bus, I'm waiting for something else." Taehyung said glancing at your lips.

You knew what he was talking about. He wanted another kiss.

"Stop it! we're not a real couple." You said biting your bottom lip. "And I've kissed you already today." You said.

"Actually I kissed you." He corrected with a chuckle.

"Doesn't matter?" You said. "You had your fun."

"But I want a kiss again." He said confidently.

It was your first time seeing him like this. Since when is he being so affectionate with me? He used to pick on me all the time.

"W-why are you like this?" You asked uncomfortable as you didn't know where to look.

"Because I want another kiss, or else the people won't believe we're a couple." He said more seriously this time.

"Ugh, does it have to be kissing though?" You muttered but it was loud enough for him to hear.

He leaned closer to your ear. "It could be something else too if you want." He whispered as it send shivers down your spine.

"N-no a kiss is f-fine." You stutter as a blush flushed over your cheeks.

You closed you eyes with reluctance, and right when you almost touched his lips he unexpectedly wrapped his hands around you before hugging you tightly.

"Don't worry, I won't force you to do anything you don't want to." He said reassuring as you couldn't help but smile at those words.

A week later..

Meanwhile, the whole school was aware of you and Taehyung dating since you've told Sooyoung about it.
That girl really can't keep a secret.

But Yoongi isn't any better, he texted it to everyone.

While Taehyung and you were walking in the hallway you guys saw a big flyer that says:

*Next Friday, Prom!*

Suddenly there was a whole crowd of other students around you guys.

"Is Taehyung going to prom with Chanmi?" You heard someone whispering.

"Well..I heard they were dating." A boy said.

"I thought they hated eachother?"

"Tsk, who'd want to date a girl like her anyways?" A girl whispered and pointed at you.

"Guys," Taehyung said to the crowd. "...if you guys have something to say, then say it out loud!"

Suddenly everybody was quiet.

You saw Jongin also standing in the crowd of students, and decided to go to the prom with Taehyung.

Even though you and Jongin promised to eachother, that you guys would go to prom together. But that's when you were still together.

You grabbed Taehyung's hand and looked at Jongin, who just looked away.

Before you knew, he was just asking a random girl, who's standing next to him, if she wants to go to Prom with him.

Taehyung noticed it and said that he'll be back in a minute. He was gone before you could actually respond.
Taehyung quickly ran to his friend Jungkook.

"And? Did you get the flowers that I asked you?" Taehyung asked out of breath.

"Ofcourse hyung." He said happily and gave him the flowers.

"Thanks Jungkook!" He smiled and ran back to you.

You just looked at him with big eyes.

Suddenly he went on his knee.
"Omg, is he going to propose to her?" Sooyoung asked Yoongi.

"Ofcourse not. He's going to ask her to Prom." He said looking proud.

"Will you go to Prom with me?"
Taehyung asked.

"Taehyung what are you doing?" You asked him embarrassed, looking at everybody that was watching.

"Don't pay attention to other people. Just answer me. Honestly." Taehyung said holding your hand, suddenly making your heart skip a beat.

"Yes, I will." You said while nodding happily. "Now quickly stand up." You saidwith a chuckle..

Taehyung was very happy with your answer and hugged you tightly.

Everybody was clapping for you and Taehyung except for Jongin.

He had seen enough and left angrily.

Lunch break..

"Why did you do that?" You asked Taehyung, still flustered of what just happened.

He looked at you with a surprised expression.

"Did what?" Taehyung asked.

"You know.." you smiled shyly "This morning, asking me to Prom and even prepared flowers for me." You said.

"Well, because it's on our contract." Taehyung simply replied as he looked away.

"Oh yeah, right." You mumbled with a bit of disappointment.

I shouldn't have too much hope...