6. Surprises

Lauren's P.O.V

Camila is taking me out somewhere. We were just hanging out at her house for a while. Dinah was there. Which I didn't know she would be. She called me into the bathroom, I don't know why though.

"Lolo"

"Please don't call me that here"

"Why?"

"No one knows me by that name" I lied.

"Okay. Well have fun today okay. I know you like her, you can't deny it. Mila is a really good person. You are too and I want to see you both happy."

"Dinah, we're just hanging out as friends."

She smirked, "Mhm."

"Shut up. We're leaving now."

We got into Camila's car, she wanted to ask me something but she started texting. I was confused. But then my phone buzzed. It was from Milz.

Milz (7:03 PM): You're Lauren/loloregz.

I look up nervously. Shit. Camila is Milz?

"You're Milz...?"

"If Dinah didn't call you lolo, I wouldn't have figured it out."

"I'm the friend you're supposed to take out on a date."

"I guess so, unless you don't want--"

"No! I mean, I want to. Anyways, now that we actually already met each other."

We both laughed.

"True."

"I'm guessing we aren't telling Dinah about this right."

"Nah."

"I think I have a place in mind."

It was true though. How much I like Camila. No one see's her the way I do. Finding out after the fact that she's Milz, I'm kind of glad it was her all along. Because I liked her too. I mean, I was the one to talk to her first.

I got to know her through that app and now I get to know her better. And she'll get to know me.

The ride was silent. I know we both just found out we've been talking to each other through this app.. But I don't know if it was a good thing or not that she knows..or that I even know.

Camila was tapping on the wheel, seemed like something was bothering her.. like she wanted to say something to me. Whatever it was I tried to be prepared for it. And I hope it's nothing bad.

"So... now that I know, I'm gonna tell you that Dinah told me about your crush on me."

"Dinah!" I whispered to myself.

"So it's true then.." she was smiling.

"Well since you already know cause Dinah can't keep shit to herself thinking I'm desperate, which I'm not. Yeah.. I'm sorry. I didn't even tell her but she assumed and just told you."

"That's okay Lauren, I'm not mad you know. But I am mad at Dinah cause yes, she's always like that but hey at least it's you."

"Yeah, actually I'm glad it was you too..I mean...shit." she started giggling.

"You're cute Lauren. Tell me why you've never came up to me, and you hang around my best friend.."

"I never thought you noticed me... Knowing you were with Shawn.. I just thought I shouldn't come between that."

"Shawn is just my brother. Not literally lol that'd be sick but he's a nice guy, I more into mysterious girls with cute raspy voices who got a booty and has some pipes.."

"So there's someone out there for you then.."

"You Lauren."

"Well I just sound stupid. What a fuckin' idiot." I whispered to myself again, but I now she heard it.

"And I do notice you Lauren. I always have. You just always exclude yourself. You were intimidating which is why I kept my distance and I know I should've just talked to you.. Dinah has but hey, she's intimidating too, yet she's dating a girl half her size and she looks like she'd cry once Dinah freaks her out." we both started laughing.

"You think I'm intimidating?"

"I mean...yeah...I've seen a guy go up to you and yeah..."

"Because half the guys in our school are complete fucks who thinks they can get into girls pants."

"I know how you feel about that."

"Yeah.."

"So..I heard you're fascinated with my butt." she smirked and I held my palm straight to my face shaking my head "Dinah Jane Hansen.".

She was laughing. "If it helps, yours is great too."

"Thanks."

"No problem!"

"So where are we going anyways? We've been gone for almost 30 minutes."

"Patience. You'll love it. Or maybe I will, but I hope you do."

"Well, if it's with you, and you love it, anything is great for me." she smiled.

A/N: I'm back, so is chapter 6... I hope this update is good...? Well I'll be updating chapter 7 by tomorrow.. hopefully.

Thank you xx