16. Almost

"What are you doing?" Lauren asked Camila as she sat down next to her.

Camila was singing songs while playing the keyboard. Lauren smiled as Camila looked at her. "Just singing a little."

"Keep going, I don't wanna stop you." Camila stopped.

"Here, you play." Camila stood up and Lauren still sat there.

"I know you can Lolo."

"How? Wait. Dinah." she smiled as Lauren nodded.

"I hear you're amazing." Lauren stood up.

"Better believe it mama."

Instead, Lauren grabbed Camila's guitar. She strummed it, trying to hear the tune of it so she could adjust it.

"You play?"

"Of course, I'm just as good as you."

"We'll see about that." Camila scoffed and Lauren gave a little smirk.

But you're so hypnotizing
You've got me laughing while sing
You've got me smiling in my sleep..

All Camila did was admire her, at that moment Camila took the chance and just crashed her lips on Lauren's taking her by surprise but she closed her eyes while she gave a quick smile continuing the kiss.

"You think I'm hypnotizing?" Camila said quite seductively while hovering over Lauren's lips, heavy breathing with the warmth of her breath, she pecked her lips, their eyes both closed causing Lauren to tremble.

"Uh...Camz..." Camila pecked again.

"What?"

Lauren stood up. "Stop."

"What's wrong?" Camila had a worried look cause Lauren panicked.

"Nothing. I--I, I just need to go."

"Lauren.." Camila reached her arm out to grab Lauren's. But she let go and grabbed her sweater.

"I'm sorry Camz." and she left.

Camila looked out her window and watched Lauren rush to her car and she sped off. Camila plopped on her bed and threw her pillow over her face and screamed into it.

---

Lauren's P.O.V

I went to the nearest park and parked in the parking lot. I leaned against my seat and grabbed on the swearing wheel shaking myself in frustration.

I took out my phone.

Meet me at the pier

What did you do now

Just meet me there please!

Alright alright. Damn girl.

Sorry, please Dinah.

Okay I'll be there in 5 minutes

Thank you

I drove to the pier. I only go there to think. Dinah knows that. It's another one of my safe places.

I sat at the edge of the dock hanging my feet over. Dinah came and sat next to me.

"Alright. Now what happened? You have a lot of explaining to do cause I was on a date with Ally."

"I'm sorry."

"Girl, I'm kidding. Ally understands. So what happened?"

"I wasn't ready."