15.

Camila's P.O.V

"Are we really going to the quad at 4?"

"I guess we are."

"It's Dinah isn't it."

"Mhm. Ally told me. She's so bad at lying."

"I know right." we both laughed.

---

It was 3:45PM, school ended 30 minutes ago and we all met up in the hall.

"Dinah, admit it already. We know it was you." she stood there with her eyes wide open.

"Okay, fine. I tried something again, but I swear it's nothing like before. But please just go to the quad. I mean we're all going there. I told a whole bunch of other people to go there too."

"Why?"

"You'll see." she just smiled and started walking.

We got to the quad.

"Ally, what are you doing here." Dinah was surprised.

"Well, I got a call and I was told to come here." Dinah looked straight at me and I smirked at her.

"Your welcome honey." I teased.

Dinah lowered down and gave Ally a kiss on her lips then linked their fingers together and followed them.

"Why would you invite all these people." we were confused.

"Stop talking and be patient." I pouted.

Mr. Hillz walked up on the stage.

"Dinah Jane, please come up to the stage." she looked at Ally smiling, then us.

"Tori, do you know what she planned this time? Is she going to sing us a song?" Lauren laughed.

"Nope. No idea this time. This is all her."

"Hey guys, I asked all of you out here because, well, I just feel really bad for what I did to my two best friends, Lauren and Camila. I know a sorry didn't help at all but I did this to make it up. Because I love you both and I'm just looking out for you two. I hated seeing you both like that which is why I did what I did. But I promise I won't ever do something like that again."

"What did you do!?" some guy shouted.

"I can't say, I'm sorry."

"Boo!"

"Yeah why are we out here. Tell us what you did to them." more people started shouting.

"Shut the fuck up!" everyone went silent and Victoria started laughing super loud in the silence. Me and Lauren silently giggled.

"Thank you Victoria." Dinah said sarcastically.

"Alright. Anyways! This is for you two." Dinah walked down and loud music started playing.

It sounded like Troye Sivans music. What the fuck! Troye was a close friend of mine and Dinah's. He posted covers on youtube and suddenly got discovered. I'm not mad or anything. I'm very proud of him. It's just that we haven't spoken to each other for years.

"Hey everyone." Yup. It was Troye. "So my good friend Dinah asked me here because of her stupid mistake she did to my lovely friend Camila and her girlfriend Lauren. I heard that Lauren is a big fan so I thought it'd be great to come out her and help out Dinah. So this one's for you Camila and Lauren."

Lauren was screaming tugging on my arms jumping up and down.

"You know Troye!? Wha--how--I can't believe it!" she's so cute I swear, I could just kiss her. But I just smiled at the sight of her being like this.