*1* When it All Started

'Good morning' Jackie texted her boyfriend Max. Max replied 'Hey'. Jackie was in a happy, bright and not tired mood. She was getting ready to go to her school.  Her bus already came and she had to walk to school by herself. She walked on many empty and busy streets. When her sign said go she went, but this time her sign said go but a drunk driver rammed into her. The driver kept on driving while the girl was still left behind. The next car saw the person hit her and called 911. By then the girl was taken to the side of the road. When she got into the ambulance the cops were racing down the road to find the guy who hit her. They were driving down the road when Jackie called out of breath " callllll myy mmmmom."  They got to the hospital they got her into a room and started operating. They told her mom a that she has 3 broken ribs and her arm will have to be amputated. When she got out of surgery and her arm was gone her boyfriend came in and told her " I love you with all my heart no mater how you look." She went home and had to figure out how she was going to do her favorite activitys. The most important one to her is gymnastics. She was the most wired about that.