*4* The ex-friend

After they got back from shopping one day Kylie went into her room. Jackie was hearing a deep sound coming from where Kylie's room was. She knocked on the door and found that it was open and unlocked. She went in to Kylie's room and found a guy and a girl in there. Kylie found them when she walked in. They were both naked and Kylie was really mad. She got a basketball and threw it at them both.
The next day Kylie was still mad. A new boy came to the place. Jackie went over to the boy and started talking. He said his name was Marcus. They went out to dinner with Kylie. Jackie still had her boyfriend and didn't date Marcus.
Kylie and Jackie did there working quietly. They found that Marcus was not his real name and he was in therapy for killing 1 person.
Jackie commented "deep right"
"Totally #killeronourhands" Kylie said
"What are we going to do we can't just abandon him.. He will think we know why he was in therapy" Jackie said
"Why can't we he can't kill us in therapy! Wait can he?" Kylie started to get worried

"Sure he can.. He can apparently kill somebody," Jackie quietly said
     They went out to dinner and found that 'Marcus' was following them. He was carrying something and the girls ran to the police. There they stayed for 2 hours. Sitting there. Marcus came through the door and he was all bloody. The girls screamed in pain. Police took him into interrogation. He was locked up. Next the girls with there bows went to eat. They went to a steakhouse. After they finished they went to the pet store. Jackie found a really cute pug. Kylie found a really cute pug too. They were only $34 each. They got the pugs with beds and all of the supplies they needed. They went back to the therapy place were they now live and played with there pugs. After awhile they invited Dan and Max too come and play with there pugs with them.
       The boys got there and asked the girls what the names were. The girls were so dumb they didn't give them names. They eventually named them Blair and Cocoa.