*2* Worried

The next day she had to go to school but this time her dad, Thomas, drove her. When she got to school everybody was happy to see her and not worried about her arm. They helped her with writing since her right hand was gone. She mostly typed the assignments and projects. The teachers were so kind, helpful and loving to Jackie as she struggled. She did have some bullies on her way throughout the journey and said she would never be able to do gymnastics again and Jackie wanted to prove them wrong. After  school all her books dropped and she needed help to pick them up, but instead her bullies came along and kicked them farther away. Max came then and scared them off. He helped her all the way home. She had gymnastics practice at 4:40. She ran to the car in her sparkly pink leotard and they went off to the gym. When they got there she was really worried that everybody was going to make fun of her. During practice she could do a handstand, cartwheel, and the bars really well. Her coaches are very proud of her and asked her if she would like to be in a competition in two months. She said yes and they had her doing overtime until her mom, Angelia, got there. She didn't vault very well in the overtime. She went home and told her mom about the whole thing. Jackie told her mom that she was worried about practice and everybody as still very nice to her. Jackie thought 'what if everybody was just pretending to like me now.' She forgot about it and ate her dinner.
       For one month Jackie was worried about if everybody still liked her. Two months pasted and she was ready for her meet. When it was over she was a first place champion with a total of 39.45.  After all she got used to not having a right arm.