Chapter 3

Hiro runs his fingertips across the portraits "what are you doing? Hiro? Looking at those boring old paintings I didn't pay money for you to Stand there watching them what's to like of those portraits"   "You're wrong. They're fascinating Krei you just haven't seen it...yet Like in a dream... there's truth without logic. What's his name
  again... ? Picasso he was an amazing inspiration"
     "He'll never amount to a thing that I have trust me. At least they were cheap"
     A tired porter comes wheeling luggage into the room, making Hiro feel guilty
"Put that in the wardrobe" Krei acknowledges the man, while he's busy Hiro slips out.
In his bed room Hiro enters with his small luggage.
He sets it on his bed.
Hiro's good friend Andy his personaly assistant was already in there, hanging up some of Hiro's clothes. Andy sniffed the air around "It smells so brand new. Like they built it all just for us. I mean... just to think that tonight, when I crawl between the sheets" Hiro giggles    but it's cut short "Iill be the first-- Krei appears in the doorway of the bedroom looking             at Hiro  "And when I crawl between the sheets tonight, I'll still be the first" blushing at    the comment.
"S'cuse me, hiro Andy edges around Krei and makes a quick exit. Krei comes up behind Hiro and puts his hands around his small curved waist kissing his neck slowly An act of
possession, not intimacy "The first and only. Forever"
       Hiro's expression showed how sad his eyes looked regretting ever taking the proposal but he had to do it or else aunt cassis cafe would be shut down and she would end up without her home.
     "Hiro sit" listening Hiro Sits down in front of the vanity Krei pulls a box out his pocket opening it "this is for you Hiro" Krei shows Hiro the necklace making him gape "it's beautiful" "I know it's a rare large Blue gem, I know my business".
    he clapsses it Hiro gently touches the necklace feeling the cold stone on his shaky fingers. "I don't know this is to much" "you will like it Hiro I spent a lot of money on it and you wear it at all times you are mine soon in san Fransokoy you'll be forever" Hiro sighs nodding "I know" "cheer up remember this is going to help your aunt not end up on the streets" feeling his chest tighten in pain Hiro slowly stands "can I go please get fresh air Krei" which makes him grimace "alright but be back here by 12 sharp we have a lunch meeting to get to" "okay"
     Hiro walks out the door down the corridor taking the elevators to the deck he steps out.