Chapter 5

Hiro's pov :

"Where have you been hiro?!" Hissed Krei in my bed room "you've been gone for 45 minutes! I said be back here at 12 sharp now we only have 20 minutes to get you ready!" I winced "and why were you looking at that man at the deck I said you only belong to me". "I just went to get fresh air Krei" I huffed.
"No time for explanations! Andy!" Calling Andy over Krei handed him a suit which didn't look an comfortable at all, and fled the room "I'll be back in 5 minutes you better be ready".

Andy hurriedly he took off my coat and buttoned shirt latching a tight black corset around my waist along with a nude colored binder. i gritted my teeth feeling it over, Andy handed me another white button up shirt I fixed the buttons and shrugged on my new dark blue coat on.
"Ow!" I hissed feeling a brush comb through my hair trying to tame it.
A knock sounded the room Krei came in.
"Looking beautiful as ever come on hiro" holding his arm out I latched my arm too.

End of pov :

Krei slowly pushing in on Hiro as he sits, flanked by people in heated conversation. Krei and Callaghan are laughing together, while on the other side Callaghan's spoiled daughter Abigail sits chittering like a chipmunk, on the other side sits Hiro's only 2 friends honey lemon and GoGo tomago.
   There the only ones who Hiro counts on to feel better there shoulders where he crys to sleep. Honey lemon puts a comforting hand on his shoulder GoGo too squeezing gently.
    Tears prick in his eyes knowing how miserable his life will become arriving at San Fransokoy being arranged to marry someone who doesn't even have his heart at all

Without Excusing himself Hiro stands up and leaves

Hiro enters the room. And Stands in the middle, staring at his reflection in the large vanity mirror a stranger stares back eyes dull and empty.
With a loud cry he claws at his throat ripping off his coat which flys across the room. In a frenzy he tears at himself removing the corset and binder flinging it. hyperventilating Hiro runs out the door

   Hiro runs along the deck he is dishevelled, his hair in all directions Hiro sobs red cheeks streaked with tears. With angry hatred Shaking with emotions he doesn't understand what to do with anymore he decides he needs to end this. Or his life will be so miserable.

      Tadash is laying down on his back on one of the benches gazing at the stars shining  overhead Fred and wasabi had left to bed he decided to stay out longer. Thinking about what's he's going to end up doing in San Fransokoy "probably get a job or invent something that will help a lot of people" he mutters smiling brightly.
  Hearing clicking of shoes thunders him from his thoughts. he sits up in time to see the same beauty from earlier Hiro run up the stairs from the deck.
    He doesn't see tadashi in the shadows of the night time and runs right past him.  as hiro runs across the deserted bow of the deck his breath hitches in an occasional sob, which he holds back Hiro halts against the rails he stares out at the black icy water which soon would become his doom Hiro starts to climb over the railing.
He turns his body and gets his heels on the rails his small back to the railing,  facing out toward Hiro stares wide eyed below him the massive propellers that are churning the black water. he leans out, his skinny arms looking down hypnotized, into the night below him. His buttoned shirt and hair are lifted by the wind The only sound, he can hear is the blood pounding in his ears.
     Tadashi slowly approaches Hiro not wanting to risk it.
       "Don't do it"
he whips his head around at the sound of his voice. There eyes lock for the second time remembering him from the deck "Stay back! Don't come any closer! Please just go away" Tadashi sees the tears welling in his eyes he holds his hand out "Take my hand. I'll pull you back in" "No! Stay where you are. I mean it I'll let go"
"No you won't" Hiro scoffs.
     "you don't know me! I will do it" "go away I need to do this" "I can't I'm involved now I have to solve this" tadashi begins taking of his jacket discarding it somewhere on the deck. Hiro faintly blushes at the muscles prodding his arms and chest.
   "If you jump I jump" w-what no it will kill you" "It would hurt I'm not saying it
    wouldn't. To be honest I'm a lot  more concerned about the water being so cold it hits you like a thousand knives jabbing all over your body. You can't breath, you can't think... least not about anything but the pain on your body."
"Come on. You don't want to do this Give me your hand"  Hiro stares at tadashi his brown eyes pooling into his. "O-okay" Hiro unfastens one hand from the rail and reaches it toward tadashi He reaches out to take it, in a fierce grip. "I'm tadashi hamada". "I'm Hiro Hamada, I guess we have the same last name" Nice to meet you, Mr. Hamada".
    hiro shifts his footing, turning to face Tadashi. As he starts
to climb, his long pant leg gets in the way and tears all the way from his leg to his thigh and one foot slips off the edge of the rail. Hiro slips letting out a ear splitting scream Tadashi gripping his hand, is jerked toward the rail.
    Hiro barely grabs a lower rail with his free hand. Porters and passers hear the loud commotion, up on the bow of the dock.  "Help me! Help me please!" "I've got you. I won't let go I promise."
Tadashi holds his hand with all his strength, bracing himself on the railing with his other free hand.
     Hiro tries to get some kind of foothold on the rails but fails Tadashi tries to lift Hiro's body over the railing. But Hiro can't get any footing in his shaking condition and he slips back. Hiro screams again crying.
"I'm going to die!" "No you won't I'm not letting go, hold on" Tadashi grits His teeth finally gets hiro over the railing. They fall together onto the deck Tadashi ends up on top of Hiro body their panting body's pressed together, staring into each other's eyes, gasping lips centimeters away from touching "thank you for saving me Tadashi" each of there eyes flicker to each other's lips leaning closer and closer feeling there own breaths on opposite lips. -
Till The assistant captain of the boat arrives at the scene  "what's going on here?! what's all this?!"
He runs up and Pushes Tadashi off of Hiro revealing his dishevelled and sobbing form on the deck floor. His pant leg ripped, and the hem is pushing up above his thigh showing skin He looks at The 3rd class Tadashi with his jacket off.
   "You stand back! Don't dare move!"
The assistant captain doubles Tadashi's arm between the Shoulder blades tadashi yelps "let him go!" Yells Hiro minutes later Krei appears and grabs tadashi by his collar "What made you think you could put your hands on my fiance?!"  Hiro defends Tadashi's honor "Krei stop! This is all a misunderstanding" "a misunderstanding?! How!?" "I went to get fresh air alone and I leaned to close over the railing and I slipped overboard tadashi saved my life". Pleaded Hiro trying to get him off tadashi "he must of made you say that!" "It's the truth I would never lie to you" he eyed Hiro letting go of tadashi

"Well! The boy's a hero" said the Assistant captain Tadashi is uncuffed   Hiro rubs his arms shivering "Let's get you inside to bed Hiro You'll freez to death out here"
      Krei try's to move Hiro but he wouldn't budge "what about tadashi? He saved my life". "you could join us for dinner tomorrow" tadashi isn't looking at Krei instead his eyes are focused on Hiro. "Of course wouldn't miss it" Krei turns to go, putting a protective arm around Hiro's waist, but he unlatches running to tadashi he plants a kiss on his cheek "thank you again tadashi I will never forget you"
  Hiro backs away a blush dusting his cheeks he waves and rejoins Krei who puts his arm around Hiro's waist glaring at tadashi.
   Hiro looks back at tadashi disappearing down the deck.