Chapter 6

It was the next day and Hiro with anticipation waited for tonight when he has dinner with tadashi, all through the night he yearned and ached to see tadashi again which was an emotion he had never in his life felt before. his thoughts and dreams were plagued with tadashi when there lips almost touched. Tadashi's brown pools still freshly burned into his brain. While Brushing his untamed hair Hiro stared into the vanity for the first time there was a smile on his lips that wasn't forced at all.

   Seeing it was very early Hiro decides to get dressed and head out to the deck.
Where unexpectedly he bumps into tadashi.
"Hey Hiro, I'm sorry I didn't see you there" "it's okay tadashi" Hiro peeps out. Rubbing his neck tucking a strand of hair behind his ear. "What are you doing out so early?" Asked a nervous Tadashi while they began to walk along the deck.

"Seeing that I couldn't get back to sleep, I came out for some fresh air, being stuck in a room with just one window feels like I can't breath" sighed Hiro. tadashi nodded looking out into the bay of golden tides "so that guy last night, he didn't seem to like my presence at all" "which guy?" Questioned Hiro his big brown curious eyes looking at tadashi "the one who grabbed my collar" Hiro winced "oh him that's Krei..my arranged marriage fiancé"  "what do you mean arranged?" Tadashi questioned back turning his head while his legs slowly came to a halt in front of Hiro.

   "When I was back in my hometown New yokyo city, I lived with my aunt cass she ran this cafe, best pastries, she was big at heart, bills came hard and if aunt cass didn't pay they were going to shut her down.

one day this Rich guy came in Krei and offered us a lot of money, If I agreed to marry him, my aunt didn't want me to, but I agreed I couldn't let her lose her precious cafe" Hiro said eyes cast downward.

"oh I see now" tadashi said nodding at Hiro.
"But do you love him" tadashi said stopping in front of Hiro. "I-I don't know I've never felt something around Krei" Hiro murmured. Rubbing his upper arm softly. While puffing out his soft cheeks. Tadashi's eyes softened and he stepped aside not wanting to push Hiro any longer.

"Are you still coming tadashi" Hiro said smiling big. Tadashi looked at Hiro. "Of course I wouldn't miss it".

-------

Hiro and tadashi kept talking that they didn't even notice that the time had flown by and Only in 2 hour they would be meeting for dinner.

Hiro checked the large clock on the wall. "Oh time went by fast" tadashi saddened he wouldn't be seeing Hiro and continue there talk. "I know but Hiro I'll see you tonight" tadashi flashed Hiro his award winning smile. And led Hiro to his room.

"I guess I'll see you in 2 hours tadashi" Hiro motioned hand on his doornob. "Of course" leaning down tadashi gently pecked Hiro's cherry flushed cheek. And chuckled slightly walking away not before they embraced in a tight hug.

Hiro watched tadashi's retreating figure. With a cold sigh. The fluttering in his chest thumping and beating loudly. Hiro smiled and opened his door. Closing it behind him. He leaned against it. "Tadashi I've fallen for you"