Prologue

Edited 11/23/18

꧁꧂

Rain poured from the sky, soaking the vast greens below. My clothes did nothing, but take in this rain. I stared upwards. I should be shivering by now, but I'm not...I can't.

I'm numb.

Clouds let little light pierce through with only the darkness and melancholy splashes of dread as a reminder to the tragedy left behind. I was soaked to the bone but that's okay. I can't feel it. My body aches, but it's a different kind of ache. One that I'm familiar with...One that I've felt before... It hurts, Itachi. Why did you do this? Why did you leave me?

Heh. It's so ironic. Only after your death do I see who you truly are. My eyes were clouded with hate, too much to see your sadness. You know, I've always wondered if what I saw was an illusion. You were crying that day, weren't you? I'm sorry...There aren't enough words to describe what I feel now. Mixed emotions of anger, sadness, loneliness, and relief pervade my mind. You were always by my side. Even as an obstacle, you gave me a purpose in life. Now I have nothing. I am left with nothing. I'm empty.

The sky is crying as well. Just like me. I've always hated the rain. Today I can't help but appreciate it.

The rain hides my tears. Tears of regret, anguish, and anger. At once, my mask breaks and I can't hold it in anymore. 

I scream.

꧁꧂

꧁ A/N:Please vote and comment to tell me what you think! Should I continue or naw?