Character Profile

꧁Name:Uchiha Hotaru (Last, First)

         Hotaru - firefly

꧁Description:

Hotaru is a medium height girl with long black hair and purple eyes. Her bangs frame her face with several strands reaching her eyes. Twin to Uchiha Sasuke, her talents and use of the Sharingan are near parallel. Influenced by Orochimaru, Hotaru dons a gray high-collared shirt with bandages around her wrists and body. This is accompanied by a blue cloth covering her stomach, secured by a purple rope belt. Her hair reaches her back and is usually seen in a ponytail or in a manner similar to Sasuke's (except with longer hair of coarse).

꧁Personality:

Due to the Uchiha massacre, Hotaru has developed a cold and cynical persona around strangers, therefore giving off an arrogant and cocky front around herself. She is very proficient in taijutsu and ninjutsu as well as the Sharingan, a kekkei genkai of her clan. Being the last of her clan, Hotaru is reluctant to trust others, usually giving a limited amount of information to her allies. She deeply cares for her brothers, Itachi and Sasuke who she hasn't seen in years due to her status as a missing-nin.

꧁Past: Not telling. Read to find out! XD

꧁Fun Facts:

~Hotaru cares deeply for others even if she doesn't openly show it.

~She'd rather take the hit than see someone get hurt.

~She has purple eyes which are unusual in the Uchiha clan.