Secret

Your POV

Hey it's the famous singer (Y/N) (Y/L/N), ugh I don't even like the sound of that.

So yeah I'm a singer/actress, and I'm only 19, born in the UK. British overruling America, I'm basically the new and hot improvement from Cara Delevagne.

I'm light brown haired with astonishing bright blue eyes that are technically like Nash Grier's with 2 very deep dimples. I'm quite the human being.

I started my career at the age of 15 and met my beautiful manager Camila Cabello, I had gotten feelings for the older women at the time.

I would not think that she would like me back because a gorgeous person as herself dating a baby, that is me.

She told me that she liked me on my 16th birthday and damn I was overjoyed with happiness.

She was 22 while I was 16 so there's only a 6 years difference but she's dating a minor which is legal in this damn society.

We've been secretly together for 3 years because she wanted to keep it a secret and I told her I wanted to confirm our relationship to everyone last year but she told she was not ready to come out yet.

I'm being patient with her, I was obsessed and deep down in love with her. Right now we're fighting about it.

"Camila why aren't you ready to come out yet?!?" I yelled getting frustrated, I hated when people see me single when I'm obviously taken.

"Because I'm just not fucking ready!!!!" She yelled back at me.

"I love you so much but why?" I said, starting to form tears in m eyes.

"I'm just not ready" the older brunette said to me.

"Okay fine, take your time, I'll be out" I told her giving up, getting ready to leave our apartment.

She sighed frustratedly as I quietly walk out the door and called Dinah to hang out. We met at a local coffee shop that is way beyond better than Starbucks.

Dinah has been my best friend ever since my first tour started, and we've grown close ever since.

We sat a booth and I knew she could see that I'm frustrated.

"How's you and Camila?" She asks, she ones of the only few that knows my relationship with the Cuban.

"We've had some falling out because of the situation that I wanted to come out with her" I told her as she rubbed my back comfortably.

"Are you still happy with her?" She asked curiously.

"It may sound cliché, but she's my only happiness in this industry" I told her honestly, she nodded and drank her green tea.

"Give her more time and if it's to long, you need someone else" she said as I sigh and nodded.

We kept talking and chatting each other up about what's happening in both of our lives.

And we both decided to go roller skate for a bit to get my head out of things that is making me frustrated.

6 laters hanging out with Dinah was fun but I had to leave and face her.

I finally got back home and open the door to a large apartment that Camila and I bought after our being 8 months together, the younger days of our relationship was filled more with enjoyment and happiness.

I open the door and the first thing I heard were moans...

No no no... Please don't let this be.

My heart was beating rapidly as I got closer to our bedroom.

I opened it slowly and I see that the brunette that I've grown to love was in bed with Shawn.

My heart shatter but became furious more, I stomped to them and she finally saw me.

"(Y/N), it's not what you think i--" I cut her off while Shawn gets off her and starts getting dress.

"Fuck you mila and you Shawn you bastard" I shoved passed her naked body and punched Shawn multiple times in the face, he was bleeding more than I thought he would be.

I grabbed his limp body and pushed him out of my door but with giving him one final hard punch that cracked my knuckles.

"Please babe---let--l" she try to speak through sobs.

"Is this why you didn't want to commit because your fucking someone behind my back!" I yelled at her, pushing past her lightly so I go back upstairs and grabbed most of my
belongings.

"Just let me explain" she grabbed, now fully clothed as I ignored
Her and continued packing.

She try to grab me and hold me to stop but I was way stronger than her and passed through her after getting my belongings I needed.

"Babe" she says as I became more angry.

"Don't call me babe, were fucking over!" I yelled at her and slam the door behind me.

And headed out.

----------------------

I'm gonna start writing imagine books to many things to get my ideas and thoughts out of my head.

Sorry I haven't updated my other books because my finals are soon coming and it's a bitch

But comment some ideas that you want me to write for this imagines!!

Ily ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😍❤️❤️😍