Choice

Secret IIV
Your POV

I haven't talked to Camila in 2 months and I've moved on from here since then. I've been dating Lauren Juargui.
She understands me better than the brunette girl I once loved.

I asked her to be my girlfriend after our 5th date and she's been doing really good in her music career.

Her album went platinum, she was estactic and we celebrated with sexual intercourses. That's how we actually met.

Camila had gotten in contact with me but we just chat about simple things. She did bring it up once but I stated that I can never look at her the same as the way before.

We just stayed to have a friendly relationship and I told her to move on already. I think she still needs more time.I'm happy with green eyes. Whenever she's recording and has a break, she visits the studio that I'm in and we just talk and cuddle. I know it bothers my brunette manager who's always in the studio with me.
Doesn't she have business calls to make. She stares at me all the time. I don't mind it, of course. But it way too much.

"Uh Camila, did you call awesomeness tv about my interview?" I ask, hoping to dismiss her from this awkward atmosphere with her, Lauren and I.

"Yeah okay, I'll be back" She said, exiting studio room.

I turn my attention back to the captivating green eyes with the luscious black-Raven hair.

"I thought you would dismiss her sooner, because the way she was looking at me was her plotting my death" Lauren jokingly says about the constant daggers that my manager gave to her.

"I'm sorry about, she's not ready to move on" I said, she nodded understandingly and cuddle more to side.

"I get it, if I messed up the opportunity  to be with you, I'll never move on from someone who's just so perfect to me" she says admiringly, looking into my bright ocean blue eyes.

"Your know, your amazing right" I say her, she giggles and nods. Whenever she giggles, cancer patient survives.

We stay there holding tight to each other. Camila hasn't come back yet and I started getting worried. Lauren had to leave to finish recording her second album. We said our goodbyes with a deep passionate kiss.

I got up to look for the brunette. I walked around aimlessly until I saw a brown hair girl sit'ed against the wall with her legs close to her chest.

"Camz?" I say, her eyes were bloodshot staring right into mine, I sit right next to her. My arms now wrapped around her shoulders, she was watching my every move. 

"Why are you crying?" I ask dumbly. Getting the hint on what she might say.

"I'm a fuck up (Y/N)" she says. I put hands on both of her cheeks and wiped her tears away. She leaned into my touch.

"Don't ever say that Camila, your amazing" I say to her, she shook her head.

"I'm a fuck up because I lost the chances to being with you. My mom was right that I will never love because I fuck up so many chances" she says sadly.

"Don't listen to your mom, your capable to love someone as they are also capable to love you" I say to her, she shook her head again.

"I don't want to love anybody else, I was made for loving you (Y/N)" She says. I knew that the topic of us would soon be brought up and now here we are talking about it.

"Camila, you'll always have a part of heart and you know that I love you no matter what even if you messed up badly. I will always love every piece of you. I know that I'm with Lauren but if any chances, she's not the one for me. I would like for us to try again" I told her, she finally smiled genuinely.

"I would like for that to happen, I'm going to happy for you but you will know I'm going to wait for us to happen again" she says with her endearing loving eyes that's pointed towards me. 

"Also I wanted to say that I'm quitting this job even though I'm pretty damn good at it" She says cockily, I gesture for her to continue, noting that I'm understanding.

"I got a job to Model and you've known I'm quite photogenic so I took the offer" She told me.

"That's awesome Camz, I'll support you all the way even though I'm going to miss my annoying manager. I want you to be happy on doing whatever you please to do" I told her. She hugged me tightly. The position was quite awkward but I hugged back immediately. We sat there, enjoying the embrace given to one another until I broke the silence.

"I love you Camz" 

"I love you too (Y/N)"

.................

Okay this is the end of this short imagines, I don't know if I want to turn this into a book or not but comment if you want me to!!

And I suck at endings because I like both having a sad and a happy ending. 

Do you want Camila to be your endgame or Lauren as your Endgame? or I can do both but you choose so please comment. Or maybe I'll just leave this to a short story on this book. It depends on how much y'all like it.

-joodles <3