Proposing

(A/N: I feel like writing in third person view now because when I write your POV, it's kinda awkward. So I'm taking a big step changing my writing style a bit. If you like the way I write in third POV. Comment but if you want to switch from first POV to third that's fine, my satisfaction is only granted what my readers want, I think writing In third POV makes stories longer and that's what mostly everyone likes. Now I'll stop rambling. Comment!!)

..................

Camila Cabello imagine
Third POV

(Y/N) is a hardworking human being. She works for the things she desires and it brought her such a lucky girl who became part of her life. Camila Cabello. Everyone dream girl in high school.

She played hard to get with everyone until a long-brunette with blue eyes that is yourself came and knock the walls she put up for herself. It all started in sophomore year. (Y/N) didn't mean it for to happen. She had no interest in the girl because everyone tried their luck on her but failed miserably.

Camila was aimlessly walking to cheer practice when she saw the blue-eyed girl practice in the gym shirtless, well with a sports bra. Her breath caught up in her throat, she was so enthralled with you that she tripped on her unlaced shoes and drop her cheer bag, being you. You ran quick to her side and helped her.

Both Camila and (Y/N) were both lost for words when they saw each other. Camila got shy for once when her cocky attitude diminished. (Y/N) was memorized by the tiny brunette, she never really had the chance to look at her before because she was hard to approach. That boosted (Y/N) confidence when the shorter brunette stutter in greeting her. She smiled and smirked knowing the Camila Cabello isn't all unapproachable.

That started their friendship and path to becoming more. Camila admitted to her five best friends that she had a 'tiny' crush on you. They were shocked of course but they knew some day, the brunette would found someone soon so her strong exterior will fade.

(Y/N) was a innocent and was the good girl who didn't really date someone because she didn't want to waste any of her time with someone she can't see herself with for a long run, that's why she only has dated one person in her life.

She thought she found her first love in the half of freshman year. It changed when the girl she loved moved away from the United States to Brazil. To say she was heartbroken for a whole year was understatement. Maybe that's why she had didn't have time to actually get to know someone, keep in mind she does have friends but never took romantic interest in someone else after her devastating heartbreak.

She was so merely focused in her education and her sports. More importantly her little brother Jayce. Her parents passed when they both coming back from their business trip and it was before Christmas. Her father got behind the steering wheel in the harsh snow storm. They were both so happy to come back home but faith had other events planned for them. The road was icy and one turn on the wheel and that's when it all went bad. The car drifted to the side of the road, there were on a hill and the car broke through the fence that was planted to separate the hill and the road. The car tumbled down the hill. They're dad instantly was killed and her mom was severely injured. Moments later she didn't survive since it was so cold and the ambulance came too late.

That's why (Y/N) only had a few friends, she didn't want to get close to someone knowing that she'll lose them at any given time. When both of their parents passed, they got to choose to live with their uncle and aunt but that would include moving away. (Y/N) childhood and her little brother lived in one place in their entire life so she decided to take care Jayce by herself. The task wasn't as difficult has it seemed to be intended.