Baby

(Y/N) was at the local coffee shop in the city being a barista. She's does this job part time to help pay for her college, she's 22 years old living with her friend Shannon beverage and her girlfriend Camden Scott.

She's the baby in the group and the two older couple basically act like her parent. She makes stupid decisions that she try to learn from.

The barista was making muffins while the cashier was taking orders. She notice brown locks and a cute ass. The body looked familiar to her but she didn't pay any mind to it, she went back on mixing the ingredients for blueberry and banana muffins.

Her shift was coming to an end and she started taking of her uniform and grabbed her bag. She headed out the door when she bumped into someone knocking their groceries over.

"Shit, I'm sorry" the college student said to the brunette women, she immediately get on her knees to pick up the knocked food and placed it back on the bag.

"It's fine" a familiar voice said to her, she didn't look up till she grabbed the food that fell out and put it back in the bag. The brunette women thought the voice was very familiar until they both went back up.

Both of their breathes were caught in their throat with wide eyes. Camila Cabello was in front of her high school lover (Y/N) (Y/L/N).

"Cami-la" the twenty-two year old spoke to her former lover from high school. The unexpected happen when Camila jumped into the taller girls arm. She embraced her so tight but then she notice was she was doing and took her arms off her.

"Sorry" Camila says to her ex with embarrassment laced in her voice.

"It's fine, how you've been?" The taller girl asked the Cuban.

"I'm fine? How about you" to be honest the smaller brunette was not fine, she missed the girl that was with her for 2 years in high school.

"I'm fine, it's odd that we just bumped into each other after 3 years.." The blue eyed girl says in amazement of the coincidence.

"Yeah, I miss you" the Cuban says out of nowhere , shocking the taller girl.

"I'm sorry" she says looking down at at the ground, she does this when she blurts out something stupid. The taller girl heart hurt and embraced the girl in her arms. The brunette sighed in contentment and wrapping her arms around the taller girl. Burying her head deep in her chest, smelling the familiar smell she's been use to.

"Can I walk you home, it's dark and I want to make sure you get home safe"  the college student ask her former lover, hoping she'll give the answer she wants.

"My apartment is 10 minutes walk from here so yeah" Camila says as the girl nods, she gestured the Cuban to give her the groceries bags but the girl hesitated with her stubbornness but complied.

They walked in silence, Camila was making sure to walk extra close. She wanted to be as close as possible with her ex, that she still loves after all this years.

The former couple finally got to the large apartment building. The taller brunette followed behind her, still admiring her massive cakes of the Cuban. She stopped staring because it's rude to do so.

The Cuban opened the door to a well sized apartment modernly decorated.

"nice apartment" the college student said to the shorter girl.

"Thanks, put the groceries on the counter" Camila instructed to the college student, she nodded and set the five groceries bags on the counter.