Problem !

A/N : Each part title is about the story theme, so I won't be going off focus or around the place, it will have ,at least more then 25 chapters. So bare with me people, love you.

Cassie

"Just calm that bitch down, always have to be ratchet and shit." I walked inside the living in my house, talking to Tyrek. This nigga is having problems with his sister Tynesha, ever since she went out with this boy name Jamal, shit been going A-wall.Yee that rhymed.

"How the hell I'm suppose to do that, she think she boss and shit." I shrugged my shoulders even tho he can't see me doing it. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a cup from the pantry and pour some juice that was left here.

"Be the damn boss, that you are and show her what the fuck this nigga been doing. I heard about that nigga Jamal when I was little, he used to hang out with Shawn even tho he was young, nigga been smoking and drinking for no reason, cause he said that he show 'Thug Life'  and he's the definition of 'Thug Life', I mean bitch please, did you know Tupac? No!" He started to laugh.

"Okay,your right. But I can't really talk to her like that cause I'm a guy and your a girl so, we need that girl to girl talk."

"Its girl to female talk, cause I'm 20 and sexy as fuck."

"Truu that, and I been hitting that tho every night."

"No, you don't."

"So,you wasn't moaning my name last night?" I started to laugh, sometimes this nigga is something else.

"No, but whatever. I come by your place later on tonight and shit funna go down. Okay?"

"Okay, love you."

"Love you too." He soon hang up the phone, and I continued to sip on my juice as I saw Brian coming out of no where, with just his boxers on. "Nigga, go put on some pants, your legs ain't cute."

"Shidd,you tripping. These are model material, unlike your hairy beasty one." I smack him upside the head,and walked out of the kitchen to Rose room. It was open so I didn't bother knocking beside this is my house anyway.I jump on her bed and she groaned in loud.

"Get out,Cat." As she put the pillow on top of her head,I jump on her stomach and started to bounce up and down.She push me down and got on top of me,smacking me.Its about to go down. Before she smacked me again I flip her over and push her out of bed making her fell on the floor, I started to laugh as she flipped the bird at me.

"Rose,we have to go to the campus today."

"Why I have to go, you're the one that's going to college." She got up from the floor, and crash on the bed once again.

"Because, I am not leaving you here alone, with Brian. Cause I know his ass funna burn something. His ratchet stubborn ass."

"I heard that, bitch!" He yelled.

"You was suppose to,bitch!" I yelled back and rolled my eyes.

"Okay,like I was saying, you are coming with me."

"Fine."

"Now get your ass ready,cause we may leave soon." She got up and went to the bathroom,with her phone in her hand. I walked out of her room, to my room to get ready also as I was about to hit the shower, my phone ringed at look at the caller ID to see that its Kaelynn, y'all should remember her cause she was the one who was helping me with that mentos and coke challenge. I answered the phone and I walked to my closet to look for a bra and panties.

"What?" I said.

"Well, good morning to your ass too."

"Sorry,let me rephrase that....What, Kaelynn?"