Twice The Women !

Cassie

After that fight with Tyrek and Jamal. Tyrek have been really angry lately, he didn't talk like he use too like yesterday when we was in his room. He was just quick, at home and in class. Sometimes I was worry but I just left it alone and just continued on what I was doing. Me, Bree, Kendra, Ni-Ni, Nikki, Kylie, Rose, and Temarih. We was having this family girl bond today, and I just wanted to spend time with my girls, we was in the basketball court, trying to shot of hoops cause we was not that much atlete instead of me cause I did play some sports when I was little.

"Bitch, you cheated!" Temarih yelled as she drop the ball. We was laughing of how she was mad and all that, we was playing a little four-on-four and the other team won. It was a good game tho, we went to the bench and drink some water, when this boy I knew came over.

"Cassie!" All of our attention went to him, as he was running while he was lifting his pants cause he was sagging.

"What?" He came close to us breathing heavy as he put his hands on his knees.

"Meagan is calling you out, she over by the parking lot saying that you sucked the gang groups dick."

"Is the gang agreeing with her?" He shake her head. Of course they will not agree with her cause if they told a lie about me they soon know who they messing with. I shake my head and got up, maybe it was time to show who she messing for this semester.

"Ok, lets go then. I'm not afraid to fight her." I grabbed my water bottle, as me, the girls and the boy who name is Andre was walking with us to the parking lot. A lot of people was following us cause they know what the deal, but they try not to make it obvious cause they don't want to the police to follow along and arrest us for some fight.

We made it to the parking lot and Meagan along with her crew was there laughing and yelling shit over at people as some were video taping. Once she saw me she smiled.

"The hoe finally came, everyone!" She yelled. People was shaking there head, as I was walking closer to her, I didn't bother saying anything cause I didn't had time to waste my breath in her atmosphere. I just literally charge at her, as people was saying 'Yee' and other things, I was beating the shit out of her as she was trying to get out my grip, I could feel another hit on my back and it was her groupies.

I hate when some groupie see that there lead girl is losing, so they tried to help them. I just motion the girls for some help and they didn't hesitate each and every one of them charge at each one. It was like that biggest fight there is, in this university.

"Worldstar!" Someone said. Everyone was cheering and cursing. After we heard them police sirens, shit almost everyone clear it. I got off of Meagan but didn't leave not the girls too, we just stand there like we wanted them to be here. The police pull over and a lady came out.

"What seem to be the problem?" She said as she took a sip of her coffee. She took a closer look at me, and smiled. "Cassie Thompson, once again." I smacked my lips. Boy do I hate the officers knowing my name, cause I do get in trouble a lot.

"Officer Stepanie, this girl has been telling lies all over school about me doing innaproitate things to males, and I will not let her spread rumors like that cause that will make me have some bad things on the internet." She look at the girl who was on the floor, and took a sip of her coffee once again, she look around to the other girls who was doing nothing but standing there cause they didn't wanted to be witnesses, but they already are cause they was fighting her groupies.

"Cassie, that doesn't mean to get up and beat her." She said.

"I know, but you know how I am with these type of stuff." She nodded her head.

"Okay, since this is your first fight I not going to put anything on you girls. But you." She said pointing to Meagan. "Since you started the fight of calling stuff in about Thompson, I'm going to speck to the principal about it and have you suspended." She scoffed as she got up, I was eyeing her the whole time cause, bitch was about to get slap once again.

*

*

*

I heard a knock on my dorm door, and I got up and go to open it. They he stand Tyrek with a bag in his hand, Kendra was not here cause she staying over in her boyfriend dorm. He walk in, as he set the bag in the floor next by the couch.

"I heard what you did, today." He said, as he pull off his shoes and went to the kitchen. I laughed as I went next to him.

"Really, what you heard?" He came closer to me and wrap his arms around my waist. He pick me up and landed me on the counter as he got between my legs.

"I heard that you and the girls, fought Meagan and her groupie and won." He gave a high five cause I won that shit and he did also.

"I was 'Twice The Women' she is, saying shit." He laughed and I got down as I closed the light and went to the couch and sit down, he came along with some Arizona and he grabbed the bag and pull out a lot of food, that I love.

"The best time of your fat ass life." He said as he unwrap his taco. I playfully punch him and I unwrap mines.

"But you love fat ass." :3 He know it was true asf, cause I do have that ass.

-----------------------------------------------------

School Shopping is so stressful.