1 Years Later !

Cassie

"Control your baby, Kendra! Nigga just bit my finger!" I said as I wipe my finger that had massive spit of Kendra baby Khalil on it. He stick his tongue at me and I did the same, damn he bad as hell. I got up and walked to the kitchen where I see the girls were at cooking food, while I was babysitting the mini devil.

"Cat, watch my baby." Kendra said as she was looking for something in the cabinet. I smacked my lips as I hear the doors being unlock I walk out the kitchen to see Khalil looking at the door too. We waited until the door open and we see DJ and Ty coming back from the store from buying things for the house.

"Daddy, you're back!" Khalil said as he ran up to DJ and hug his leg. He picked him up and tickle him as he laugh.

"Has Cat been taking good care of you?" He asked. He shook his head, lying ass nigga.

"Your baby bit me a few minutes ago."

"She lying!"

"You're lying!" He started to fake cry. Ughhhhh, I hate when he do that. I mouth to DJ 'Your baby is the devil' and he shook his head as he laughed. I walk up to Tyrek as he was eating some ice cream. "How come you didn't buy me ice cream, you ate some a few hours ago." He gave me a confused look as he wrap one of his arms around my waist.

"I did?" I lifted my eyebrow until he got the message. "Shiddd, you wouldn't gave me more."

"Cause, I didn't felted good that time, had my tummy doing twist and turns." I said as I hold my stomach and walked to the kitchen he followed as I sat on the counter getting in the convo the girls were talking about.

Kendra had her baby, four months after we graduated from college. The baby name was Khalil James Sameul, he was a cute ass baby but bad as hell. But no lie, I love him cause he act like me sometimes when I was little. Meagan somehow had a baby too, and when I heard I thought it was Tyrek's for a second until he told me that it wasn't, this year she's pregnant again and getting married with Stanley in about two months. Me and her have been chill lately and nothing had happen, except for Beyoncé , but her ass left again to somewhere.

Bree and Chad are still dating and he haven't mess up yet. Me and Chad had been talking lately about something important about marrying Bree on Christmas Eve and I thought that was pretty dope cause that's a special day for everyone and is going to be more special to Bree when she starts crying in happiness and accepting the ring.

As in for NiNi and Romeo had to be the most cutest couple ever, she's pregnant with a baby girl and is six months pregnant, her belly is really showing and very sexy cause she getting thick. But there is one problem, that I have in me. Lately, I have been feeling sick and my stomach been upset for a while now. I went to the doctor two days ago, and they said that I was positive pregnant and a human was growing inside of me. I knew that Tyrek wanted a baby so bad, and I was going to give it to him but no this early.

But I decided to left it alone and be happy that I'm finally pregnant. I know that my mom would be a happy grandmother and I truly do wish that she was here, but I can't take her back. Tyga is still a small dick and even tho he going to be the grandfather of my baby doesn't means that he going to see him or her anytime soon, until further notice. Me and Chyna had been talking lately since last year, and I told her I was pregnant and she got very happy that she was going to be somehow a grandmother or sunt whatever she wants cause she wanted to be apart of the child of mines.

I was planning on telling Tyrek but I was waiting for the right time, cause I don't want to burst it out like that. Not even my crew knows that I'm pregnant so everyone was going to be shock. It was the middle of October and Halloween was coming and I wanted to attend the Halloween Bash Party, and go treat or tricking with the family at night.

*

*

Night time had arrived and me and Tyrek was heading to his apartment. Tyrek won the championship and was happy that he made the winning shot, he was ask to join the Georgia Bulldogs. I was happy for him, but I'm not sure if he was going to see his baby that much and I hope so. We made it home and I got out walking to the front door where I open the door and got in leaving the door open for him, he was still outside talking to Ms. J our neighbor and I hurried and went to the bathroom, to throw up some food from Kendra house, I quickly mouth wash my house and exit the bathroom, but a girl got caught cause Tyrek was standing right next to the bathroom.

"What?" I said. He smiled as I tried not to look at his face cause I knew I was going to smile and laugh too.

"When you was going to tell me?" He said as he step closer and place one his hand on my stomach. I shrugged my shoulders.

"When the time was right."

"Every time is right." He said as we kiss and I put my forehead on his. Yup, every thing is right for him no matter what.

Rose

It was Halloween day, and Shawn was throwing this year Halloween Bash Party. I was over at the place he located with Brian, Kylie, Temarih, and Rashanae. The party was really turned up a lot of people were here and some celebrities as in Rihanna, Drake, Lil Wayne, Kendrick Lamar, Becky G, Chris Brown, and some more people that I couldn't recognize cause there costume, I was eating some candy as the kids were too and almost taking ever thing. Me and Cassie was talking about this announce she was about to do, and I was wondering what was it.

Tina and I was cool, but some times I don't have a single trust for her cause sometimes she be getting too comfortable around me and the things I do. Me and Brian was dancing on the dance floor, until I peep Cassie talking to the DJ and grabbing the mic.

"We have a special announce from Ms. Cassie herself." DJ Drama said as he start playing the hip-hop songs softly.

"I'm not going to make this thing long, so I'm pregnant!!" Gasp and Shocks was everywhere, even some screams which was Bree dramatic ass of course, I didn't know she was pregnant, Shawn and Sam didn't either. Everyone clapped real loud as she hand the mic back to Drama and got down the steps being congrats by almost everyone. Me and Shawn walk up to her hugging her and all that love and shit, I was happy that I was going to be an aunt for the baby and Shawn the uncle. But the wedding tho, better come soon.

9 Months Later
Cassie

"Congrats, its a baby girl." The doctor said as he lifted the naked crying baby in the air and the nurses took it carefully as they was cleaning it. They wrap a pink blanket around, and hand it to me as I lifted my body up a little and held it. Labor have a girl tired, I didn't wanted to have a C-Section cause I don't want to get cut up.

"Aubrey Johnson." Tyrek whispered. I smiled as she was crying a little bit. Yup, I name her after my middle name, her hands her moving around as she felt the cool AC around the room. I hand the baby to Ty as he bounce her up and down talking to her a little bit. I was tired asf, wanting to go to sleep.

"You did good, sis." Shawn said as he came over.

"Now lets wait for Rose baby." She smacked her lips as she walk over to Ty looking at the baby poking its cheeks. I did good today, my life is better then before and I know there was going to be new drama coming cause Tyrek is the new face of basketball along with DJ, Chad, and Romeo and I know all them thirsty bitches are coming.

I look at the date in my phone August 27, 2013. That's when Aubrey Johnson, my first child was born with my first real relationship with Tyrek Johnson had improved. Tynesha had been dating this new boy name Zack and I have to admit he was cute, and also loyalty. He got a good education, and becoming a football player, Tynesha really did change and I hope Zack is a keeper for her.

-Hope you was hear to see all this drama that have been going on lately. I know you're still and always will be watching over us and I love you. Thanks for everything, mom. Meet your new grand-daughter. <3

The End..

----------

Read B A D G A L A X Y and a new book that will be featuring Thug Life series crew in : Power Trip will be release very soon. Thanks for reading.