00: סכום

00: סכום

סכום. Sikum. Summary.

❝Le-olam va-ed. Forever and ever. You promised, Ben. And then you broke your promise. I guess I’m writing you these letters just to try and figure out for myself where it all went wrong.❞

Her boyfriend of almost two years dumped her. In public. And then she found out that during their relationship, he also happened to be cheating on her. Everyone stopped talking to her after that, thinking that she was in the wrong for something that she didn't do. She liked English, but found Hebrew a much more expressive and simpler language, and since they both shared knowledges of the two languages, she figured that there was no better way than to convey her thoughts using both. All she was trying to do was cope with the breakup in the best way she knew how--writing about it. Le-olam va-ed. 

A/N: Okay dokey, so I was in the mood to write something different. Like, really different. I thought about writing an entire story in Hebrew, but then I remembered that my grammar (דיקדוק) and spelling suck, so sought against it. Then I came up with this idea: write in English, but throw in some transliterated Hebrew to mix it up. If you have ANY questions as you read this, please ask, and I promise I will explain everything to the best of my abilities. I don't know when I'll update next. Hope ya like this!

-Sophie (אורלי/Orli--but don't call me that. Like, EVER.)