Settling inn

Milan POV

I had just landed about an hour ago and was in a cab taking me to my sisters house, who had been living in the states for a few years now, I would only see her 2 times a year maybe or not even at all, if she was just too busy so I'm very excited because I'm going to be able to see her on a regular ...
I will be staying with her for a month only and there after getting myself a house or condo what ever I will show interest in because I already have a job in place....

I thanked the cab driver as he handed me my many bags, that were in the trunk, I grabbed the bag with wheels and dragged it towards the entrance.I looked around at the tall palm trees as I impatiently pressed many times on the intercom waiting for my sister's response.

"Zulu residence, who is this???"my sister asked in an annoyed voice.

"Hahaha it's me ,open up "as I flipped my purse zip open , looking for my cherry flavoured chapstick through the bag filled with all sorts of papers and cosmetics
"Found it "I said to myself as I opened the lid and applied a large quantity on my lips.

"Oh my girl, I have been waiting on you, come on in "as soon as she said that the really big gates opened up, my sister has really made a great life for herself , living in this fancy mansion that probably cost her millions of dollars, that's the future I want for myself too one day
...very soon I hope.

She ran out the huge viking styled door ,with her hands in air and killed me with a hug,that seemed to be stealing all the air from my jetlagged body, she was wearing morning slippers, black leggings and a white vest, those leggings showed off her petite curvy body that is accustomed to our family actually. Lol we African after all
...she looked really good and loaded lol.

"Oh my god, we missed you so much back home, you look great actually, I'm proud of you and this amazing mansion of yours "I said as I kind of looked her from her head to her toe, examining her, no pun intended.

"Well thanks sesi, and you finally finished med-school, mom must be really proud, anyways let me help you with that, we will catch up inside "she said as she grabbed the biggest bag I had with me.

"Gosh Milan, what the fuck is in here, rocks or something, and I know this isn't all of your luggage "she said as she scrunched up her small nose and tried her best not to fall over.

I laughed knowing very well that the rest of my stuff, was coming here next week, I actually think I'm gonna enjoy my time here with my crazy sister.

"Uhm lady here's your room it has an in suite bathroom blah blah, make yourself at home, you know I'm not the cooking type so I will get some take out, plus jetlag must be killing you "she said as she looked around my room and closed the door cautiously.
I immediately hopped on the comfortable bed and passed out.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The next day I wake up feeling a bit better, I went into the bathroom, relieved myself and did my hygiene process, I washed my hands and looked at myself in the mirror on the marble bathroom, I opened the tap and let the water soothe the headache that I had woken up with by splashing the cold water on my face, . I went through my long block braids and tried to remove all the knots that may have formed the night before....i felt really tired and restless.

"So this is how jetlag feels like huh"i said to myself with a little chuckle.

I went down the stairs to find my sister sitting on a high chair with her elbows rested on the genuine marble counter as she slowly chewed on her cereal.

"Oh hey you I came to your room last night and you were fast asleep, oh there's cereal in the container near the microwave heater and milk is obviously in the fridge "she said between chews of her cereal , I walked to her and kissed her left cheek.