Not again

Milan POV

I'm not supposed to be working tonight and for the rest of the week, I filled in for Dr Chapel who had a family emergency tonight, but thank God this was my last patient for the night. I just need my bed right now and maybe a deep tissue massage.

The staff is talking about the supposed famous person in room 35 and from the front desk I could see the commotion taking place outside due to the flood of paparazzi waiting for this "celeb". I hope he isn't difficult, you know how famous people can get...

"Lisa did you get the patients info for me? "

"Yes Milan, he's in room 35 with a broken arm or something "she said checking something on the system.

"Thank you Lisa ,tell Chapel to call me when he gets here tomorrow, I'm not coming in,goodnight"

"Okay I certainly will, night Dr Zulu"

I walked to room 35 and took the file out of the info box outside, not looking up...I walked slowly into the room, with my eyes glued to the file.

"Mr Graham-" low and behold it was Drake.

"You are Dr Zulu " he said looking at me like I have two heads or something.

Like what the fuck, is this guy following me???
He is gonna try and throw me off my game, I will just act like I have never seen him before. Let's see if it works...

"Yes my tag clearly states that "

"Don't act like we've never met before, dawgg it's the girl from the game"he said tapping his friend's shoulder and pointing at me.

"Yeah whatever, so why are you here Mr Graha-?"

"Come on call me Drake, I don't know my shoulder hurts like a motherfucker" I rolled my eyes,it was probably a club fight over a random girl, he seems like that kind of guy.

"Club fight huh? Sir you gonna have to take your shirt off so I can examine your injury properly"

"Chubbs see she's doing the whole professional thing again"he put both his arms up in the air but flinched due to the agonising pain that came along with his action.

"I'm out of here man, I will wait for you guys to finish. " he shook his head and flashed the peace sign while exiting the room.

"So are you gonna take your shirt off or what? " I arched an eyebrow at him.

" For you I would do anything "he proceeded to take his shirt off revealing his well taken care of abs.

My word I'm not gonna lie, his abs looked on point, they were all chiseled and his arms were all sculpted to perfe-. I had my eyes fixed on him. I should be ashamed buy I just can't help it,but trust me it's all last over here.
"Dr Zulu you like what you see?" he said with a sly smile while playing with his thick eyebrows.

His so full of himself, in a funny way though. I could tell that his shoulder hurt a great deal but he used his humour to power through the pain.

"So I'm going to press on your shoulder, you going to look at the pain chart and tell me how much pain you feel from 1-10,okay "I dodged his question.

So I pressed softly on the spot that had grew tender due to impact. He winced as I pressed even harder.

"Shit! " he spat.

"Sorry I just had to make sure that you would be okay, so I'm going to prescribe you pain pills for your shoulder okay, you going to suffer acute pain for the next few days ,just please take it easy, no fighting okay?.."