Focus 2

I hope you enjoying the story.
I'm from South africa and my motivation for this Fic is my love for rapper Drake....

I don't believe in coincidence :)
Do you?????
-----------------------------------------------------------
Drake POV

"Thanks Angie, I'm glad you didn't ask me any Meek questions, Im kind of tired of them "I said grabbing my bottle of white wine spritzer from the deck.

"No problem Aubs, it was nice seeing you, you should come to the show more often. I'm sure twitter is gonna crash after this interview. I'm also sure the mystery girl heard the interview too. "

"Yeah well I hope so,but I don't even know her name so I might as well drown myself with work you know"

"You go do that Lil Bro, I have a meeting in 10,thanks for coming,I really appreciate it " she said opening her arms for a hug.

"Okay let me not waste anymore of your time, bye" I said resting my head on her shoulder.

She pulled away grabbing her phone and car keys off the deck table. She twisted the door knob putting her hand bag straps between her teeth, opening the door and waving her hand at me before closing the door.

I grabbed my Toronto Raptors OVO jacket off the chair and slipped it on.

Exiting the room and entering the hallway where the guys where waiting out for me .

"Yo Drizzy that was really good nigga , Twitter is going Ham for this , Future is going to be really happy with this, tomorrow night we going to the club to celebrate "Ryan said with a dab.

The reason why it was so exciting for the crew and I is because I haven't done any kind of media in a while and people have been waiting for me to break the silence about the projects I'm doing and did in 2015.

After Rolling Stone magazine twisted a few of my words, making me look  bad, I swore to never do anymore press. Thank god people were able to hear everything come directly from my mouth and the fact that it was short made the interview extra special. I just don't have time for this kind of stuff anymore especially if it's gonna take a long ass time. I would rather be in the studio smoking Loud and making really good music for the people.

"Yeah sure ,let's just head out yall, 40 is waiting for me at the studio at the house right now , I'm pulling an all nighter, finna party tomorrow"

"Yeah sure, Spoons is waiting for us in the car,there are no paps outside."

"Aight cool man"

We walked to the back parking lot and hopped into the black Escalade.

I got settled into my sit, slipped my phone out of my jacket pocket, immediately entering into Twitter.

" I don't even know what the fuss is over @Drake interview on Hot97 is, the guy claims to be a rapper, he doesn't even write his own raps"

"Oh my god I haven't heard @Drake on radio in a while, he sounds happy, I wish it was longer though, that's my man though <3"

"@Drake a fuck boy though smh"

"The interview @Drake did just got me even more hyped, Views!!!!@word on road"

And with that I'm done. I have always been a nice and cordial guy, that's how my momma raised me and for the longest time I always wanted to be liked by everyone ,a few years ago I realised that it was highly impossible, I can't be good enough for everyone. No one has ever been.