chapter2

•ubran•

I had woked up cause today I was going to be dancing happy hour my first day well my second day I'm dancing on the pole and my mind just wonder off to what if I mess up and the boss going to be watching to see if I make it to first dancer or not , I had picked out my clothes which was a dress with some wedge did my higyne and after got dress to say I was ugly would be a lil cause I was far from that but I wasn't worried about that I was just worried about making it to first dancer which I hope I make in no time this was the big time and not small time, I had hopped in my car and drove to the club but it wasn't open so I just decided to go in and practice some of my moves it wasn't alot but if I wanted to be first dancer I needed to practice, so I had made my way inside the club to see the boss and the guy who took me to him was in the club drinking and laughing but when they seen me they came up to me.

Quan. Lil ma what u doing here
Me. I came to  practice
Quan. I thought u can dance
Me. I short of lied I can't do tricks are anything
Quan. What lil ma why u lied
Me. cause I wanted to  dance
Quan. Cool get up there and show me what u made of yo boogie hit the music

So I had got up on the stage and just let twisted by Keith play in my ear quan was looking with that dude onside of him smirking like he wanted to jump on me but I just looked in quan eyes and started to move my hips and legs and just didnt worry about nothing it was like me and him was in the room along oh my god am I really dancing for quan do I really catching feeling and I don't even know him, while I was dancing it had a crowd of people coming in and setting down some people throwing money and some people watching the show calling me a bad bitch and shit while I looked up and seen redbone mugging my ass down but I just finish dancing while I was taken off my clothes and shoes and what i didn't know I had was the moves to slide on the pole and shit my moves bought happy costumers, quan was sitting up there with a smile on his face like he just hit the lotter the song ended and I walked off stage I can't believe I just did the whole stripping thing I was so scared, I had counted my money but it was just 400 dollars I have to work the floor if I want more so i had went to the dressing room and change into a zebra outift it was so cute I just couldn't pass it up with some white heels my ass set out in the suit I had walked on the floor and seen quan with a big dude with some dreads in his hair I want to know if I was first dancer so I had walked up to quan and that dude.

Me. Excuse me
Quan. Yes lil ma
Me. I want to know if I'm first dancer
Quan. Go ask that dude right there that's who makes that decision not me

So I had walked to that dude I had got a lap dance from, I had walked up to him giving a girl  mouth to mouth action he didn't even know I was there in tell he looked up.

Trip. What's up girl
Me. I just want to know if I'm first dancer
Trip. Lets see give me a lap dance in front the whole club
Me. What I can't do that
Trip. Well how else I'm suppsoe to know
Me. Okay

So trip called for everybody attention.

Quan

As I was talking to my clubs manger he is the one who handles business at my clubs he was telling me how he had to fire some of the girls cause they wasn't bringing him the cuts I just laugh cause this nigga stay firing people but when I was talking to him my nigga trip had got everybody attention and I seen ubran getting on stage with trip so I'm guessing he about to see if she the first dancer or not, the DJ had played a song which was call nice and slow by usher me and Vance had took our seat he was getting his money ready but I told him it wasn't that kind of dance so he put it back, lil ma had moves on her I had told trip he can work at my club as the person who ranks the highest he is my nephew friend my nephew is lil akon he comes in the club from time to time so see how I'm doing redbone was looking all kinds of mad but that was on her cause she knows if somebody ranks higher then her den she going to second dancer but as i can see lil am is about to be my first dancer she have moves for days but I couldn't stay and see the whole show cause I had to get going cause I had a dinner date with my parents..