chapter 5

Quan

I had woked up from my lil nap I still couldn't get urban off my mind but tomorrow I will talk to her because I don't want to send mix feeling towards her I like her and stuff and she is going to be first dancer I told redbone she smack me and everything but I was cool with that , I had went down stairs and turn on my TV when I had a knock at my door so I had went and open but it was my sister ugh.

VIvian. What's up big bro
Me. Listen here it won't be like the last time u fucked everybody at my job
Vivian. Whatever where is redbone I had just text her and told her I was in town
Me. Omg I have another girl I want u to meet
Vivian. Who
Me. Here name is urban aka brown suger
Vivian. Cool

So she had bought her stuff to the room and I went to bed cause I was sleepy..

The next day

Urban

I had woked up and went did my hygiene with quan on my mind I really don't know what got into me yesterday I told him I love him and shit how and we never spoke to words to each other, I had wore a dress with some heels and put my hair in a messy bun den went to the club today I have to get on the pole, I had grab the keys of the table and headed to the club, I had arrived at the club in no time seeing quan with another chick just made me felt bad cause he can be with the other chicks but can't be with me I'm just going to avoid him cause at the end of the day he is my boss..

Redbone

I was in the dressing room getting ready to go on stage when my girl viv texted me saying she in town for a while so I had text her saying I was at the club to come by, I'm not even mad that he took my spot away again but all I know I can always get it back I have it that way, I had got dressed in body suit with some heels and went on stage to do my dance, I was dancing to Trey song slow motion when I seen quan came walking in the building with my girl I had peeked for him to come on stage and he just came and I gave him a lap dance in front everybody mz urban was looking and she ran outside I stayed giving quan his lap dance den the song stop I had money thrown to me left to righy, I got down from the stage and went counted my money it was $400...

Urban

After I seen rebone giving quan a lap dance I had ran from out the club,I had went took me a ride just to clear my mind from things I'm falling for my boss and I dont know how I was riding and didn't even see where I was going and black just took over me....

Quan

After that lap dance I wanted to fuck but my mind went back on urban as a matter of fact I seen where she ran out the club I didn't even get up to go and chase her I just let her run I will
Just catch up with her later on, I had went to the dressing room where the girls was at and I collected my half some was short and I was hell pissed so I had told them by the end of the day I wanted my money, when I was walking back to my office my boy trip had came run up to me with a worried look.

Me what's up nigga what's wrong with u
Trip. Your girl man
Me. What girl
Trip. suger
Me. Man what

So I had rushed off and went to the hospital cause I had just seen her not to long ago, not to long I had made it to the hospital I had ask what room urban in and she told me it had a few people in her room I'm guessing her family but I wanted to go see her she was up talking with few marks on her I was so relieved it wasn't that serious, so I had made my way up to her at first she was smiling but when she seen it was me she started to frown.

Me. Hi
Urban. whats up
Ma. Who is this sweetie
Urban. My boss
Da. Nice to meet u
Me. Nice to meet yall
Urban. So what's up
Me. I came to talk to u
Ma. Listen we going to leave and let yall talk get some rest sweetie
Urban. Okay, okay go head
Me. How u  doing
Urban. Listen go back to redbean
Me. Redbean huh lol u funny girl but girl I came as soon as I heard
Urban. Yea to see if I can dance or not huh so u can take my spot away huh
Me. No man damn dawg im trying to be a gentleman about the shit but u want to be a fucking child and shit cool the fuck down my nigga for real
Urban. Look I didn't ask u to come he-

But before she can say another word I had kissed her she was taken back a lil bit but she had enjoyed it...

Vote comment