chapter 7

Urban

We had made our way in the hotel to see alot of people waiting for me trip brother was looking fine I will give him a personal dance sense it was his day..

I had went to the room to get dress, I.wore a high dress with white heels with my hair in a messy bun, I had put on some make up took a pull from a blunt that quan had gave me and I went out there..

I dance to slow jams by Monica and usher I had money throwing to me from left to right after I got done dancing for everybody , I told them to play xscape song do u want to I had started to walk trip brother Jeremy and dance in his lap his solider stood up and from the size I felt he was big that made me get wet but when I looked at quan he was getting a lil jeoulsy so I started to just take off my clothes just to test him to see where his head was at..

I dance for Jeremy all night sense it was his party y not entertain him he was enjoying it all I mad about $12 hundred dollars that night..

When I got home I went to take a shower my feet hurt so bad and I couldn't take of my heels sense quan said it wasn't professional and shit fuck I took of my clothes so why not my shoes smh, I had laid down with just a towel around me falling asleep in tell I heard banging coming from my  door, I peeped throw the hole and it was a mad looking quan I just opened it up and when I said the next thing I was on the floor I was on the floor with blood coming from my nose..

Quan. It's one thing to dance for him but u fucked him to u lucky that was all I did u
Me. (Crying ) quan I'm sorry but
Quan. Smh u had to be that trick huh u had to have sex with him huh
Me. Quan I'm sorry it just happened
Quan. How tf it happen and dis nigga getting married smh
Me. Wait I thought it was bday party
Quan. No

I had just got up and went to my room how can I be that crazy how over a couple of dollars and ruin my relationship with quan..

Quan had came walking in the room with his fist balled up but his face softne when he seen me whiping my nose.

Me. Sorry
Quan. It's cool if u get pregnant don't pin it on me
Me. Tf u was the only one raw dawg nigga shit
Quan. Listen if u want trick for money that's on your body but don't do it around me
Me. Quan if I am pregnant I won't even keep it
Quan. So u pregnat
Me. No u the one bought up the subject

He had kissed me so passionate I thought I heard thunder and fireworks outside I don't know what he doing to me but all I know is I like it, he had laid me down and started giving me a massage it felt so good when he gave me soft kisses on my back giving me chills and goosbumps den he kissed my booty cheeks den I started to laugh cause I said if u eat my ass I will clown the fuck out u den he hit me my cheeks and said just for that u not getting none, I laid there with tears in my eyes but that didn't faze him cause he just laid down and went to sleep well I just fucked up and good dick ride.

The next day I decided to cook me and quan something to eat sense he was still sleeping.

I had walked in the kitchen and started to prepare the food when I felt some hands around my waist with a kiss to the neck I turned around and attack him with kisses I was still mad about last night but I got over it quick, he laid me down on the kitchen table and started to lick my clit like it was his last meal the  moaning sounds escape from my mouth was loving to him cause he said let it out and I did as I was told I was about to relise when he had pulled me over on the table and started to beat it up from the back it felt so good I started to call his name, he turned me over and did it from the front and I just relise on him.

I had went upstairs and took a shower and went put on my clothes and went downstairs and finish cooking our food being the first dancer again felt good cause I get to work outside the club, I had made eggs grits and bacon.

Quan and I had sat down and started to eat when he ask me the question i wasn't ready for

Quan. Do u want to own the club with me.
Me. What u mean
Quan. Like u my girl and the clubs and everything is for u
Me. What about redbeans
Quan. Smh ha-ha u funny but what about her
Me. Did u ask her the same question
Quan. No what for so she can run my shit in the ground but u look like u would help me
Me. So how many u own
Quan. Over a hundred
Me. Damn for real
Quan. Yea and sense u mines u can have them I will change my well and put your name
Me. Quan is u dying
Quan. Girl no I just want u to be my girl man and I want u to be rich and not want for nothing
Me. I don't want for nothing quan but u just hit me cause I fucked somebody and we wasn't even together
Quan. Listen I'm sorry bae but I'm still going to change my well I'm going to my lawyer in a few and tell him u own the clubs our kids can be apart of the business to it can be family business come on what u said girl
Me. K

So we kissed and he left, me owning clubs damn.

That evening I had went to see my parents sense I havent seen them in a while I had pulled up there and park right there on side my father...

I had use my key and walked in the house and seen my mother and father watching TV so I had kissed them and took seat..

Me. So how yall doing
Father. We doing okay sweetie
Ma. U want something to eat baby
Me. No mama
Father. U getting a lil fat there sweetie u want to tell us something
Me. Yes those cramps is hella drug
Ma. Okay sweetie

So for the rest of the day I chilled and talked to my parents in tell I had to go to work ....

I had left my parents house and went to the club with what quan had told me was still on my mind, I had made it to the club just to see quan kissing redbone, not to long ago his thot ass was just with me now he with her lil for real.

I got out my car and made my way in the club while redbone was smirking at me and quan was just looking so I just went to the dressing room and got  dressed.

I had put on a pink.lace gown with some heels and walked out in the crowed where I seen the biggest dope boy I walked his way but my intense was to pass by him and go to VIP and give a lap dance to my regular costumer but he pulled me on his lap I just sat there eyeing him and stuff..

Quan

I had made my way in the club but when I got in there I just seen red urban was sitting on a nigga lap and not just any nigga a dope boy at that so I made my way and pulled her up while his goons pulled a gun out on me and I pulled one back on them while trip and came with to guns I didn't even see him around the club , I had told them.to get out and there was no longer welcome back in my club and if they come back I won't be scared to bust a cap in there asses

Urban. Have u lost your mind that was money nigga tf u smoking on redbone musta slip something in your mouth
Me. Shut the fuck up I seen u flirting with that nigga
Urban. That's apart of my job u ass whole
Me. I will say this one time and one time only if u fuck a nigga in my club I will hurt u and I will get redbone to fuck u up
Urban. Try it u and redbone will get fucked up have her lil wanna be red ass killed if u want

Man what this girl is doing to be I just took her in my office and fucked the shit out her she can be my lil shooter, after we was done she told me to stay away from redbone or its going to be my ass and I know for sure I have to leave redbone  along....

Vote and comment