Chapter Five

Eunrhee

"Yoongi... Wake up... I made breakfast." I said sweetly as I poked him. He slowly opened his eyes and groaned, rolling over to face away from me.

"What did you make?" He mumbled into the pillow.

"I made crepes." I replied. He quickly sat up, but immediately smacked his head.

"I have a headache." Yoongi huffed.

"That's because you were drinking last night. Why would you do that?" I attempted guilt tripping, but I'm not the best at that.

"Because I had a dream about the past! How do you think I cope, idiot? It's not rocket science to figure out why I drink." He snapped.

"There's no need to yell at me. I'm trying to help you! The less you give in to the temptation, the easier it will be. Now come and eat. It will help with the headache." I sighed.

"How would you know what helps with alcohol?" He crossed his arms and scrunched his face up.

"Um... Because I work with alcoholics." I stuttered.

"Why did you stutter, Geparlys?" He questioned.

"Just come and eat before I physically pick you up and take you into the kitchen." I threatened.

"Shut the fuck up. You won't be able to carry-ME! Put me down this instant!" He screamed. During his sentence, I picked him up and dragged him to the kitchen, sitting him down at the table for two.

"Sorry, what were you saying? I couldn't hear you over you screaming like a little girl." I chuckled.

"You... are a special child, Geparlys." Yoongi tried to be serious, but couldn't help laughing.

"Now eat. I don't want to have to feed you either." I raised my eyebrows as he obeyed. He started smiling while he was chewing. "What? Why are you smiling?" I asked.

"These are really good." He complimented, staring at his plate.

"I'm glad."

"You shouldn't be, because now you have to make them every day for my breakfast."

"What if I don't?" I challenged.

"Then your not going to get a nice dinner." He smirked.

"Why are you so harsh, Min Yoongi?" I gasped.

"I'm not harsh, you're just sensitive, Jun Eunrhee."

"Shut up and eat your crepes."

~~~~~

"We'll sit you over here." I told Yoongi as I helped him into a cushioned arm chair.

"Why do we have to do this again? What more do you need to know?" He groaned for the 9th time today. It's only 11am.

"Because I need to see how you progress each day. It's apart of my job." I explained to the agitated boy.

"Can't you just observe me on a daily basis and watch how I improve instead of having to talk about it? I hate talking about it because it makes me more depressed and that means that I want to drink more. So how about you put away your little notepad, or whatever you have there, and we do something that's not boring and depressing. Something that's more productive and good for my health." I quickly jotted down what he said and closed my book.

"Alright. Let's go to the park then." I helped him up and wrapped my arm around his while he moved his cane around to discover his surroundings. We left the hotel and went across the street to the quiet, deserted park.

"This seems nice." Yoongi commented.

"It is quite nice." I smiled as I breathed in the fresh air.

"Eu-Eunrhee? C-Could you possibly, maybe... explain to me what's around?" He asked shyly.

"Alright. Well right in front of you is a swing. It has two. One for the toddlers, and one for the elder children. I'm pretty sure the original color of the paint was blue, but most of that has chipped off and it's just rusty metal. Behind the swing set, there's a tall cubby house with a faded red roof and wooden walls. It has a long yellow slide circulating around it." I looked over at Yoongi, and he had his eyes closed. He was breathing in through his nose and out through his mouth quietly. "Under the cubby, there is some type of learning station for children. That's what I think it is anyway. Um... Next to the cubby house, there are yellow monkey bars that are quite low. You would probably hit your head if you tried to walk under it." I chuckled as I imagined the scenario. I turned to look at him once again, and he was silently giggling to himself. "To your left, there's a large soccer field and the grass is super green. The goal posts are also rusty. Not as rusty as the swings though. You can still tell that the paint is white. Then to your right is me, but if I wasn't sitting here, the hotel would be there. It's large and overly fancy looking for what we see on the inside. Although the the inside is beautiful." I finished explaining what was around, and payed my full attention on Yoongi. A large smile was on his face.

"I'd kill to see for just one more day." He bit his lip to try and stop himself from smiling, but I lightly tapped his mouth.

"Yah, don't hide away your smile. You look very nice with a smile." I let out a nose exhale as he took his teeth off his lip and returned his genuine smile there.

"Eunrhee-ah. Can I ask you something?"

"Of course. You can ask me anything you like."

"Do you think I'll get better?"

"Yoongi, of course I do. I'm not 100% sure about your vision, because I'm not an eye doctor, but I know that your mental state will recover. You'll defeat the temptation to drink, and you'll be able to sleep without getting those nightmares about Taehyung. You'll learn to become calm, and you won't be so angry all the time. I'll help you through it all." I assured him. He felt around the chair until he found my hand. From there, he found his way to my shoulder and wrapped his arm around me.

"Thank you. I know I act like a shit, but I really do appreciate what you're doing for me."

"You're not bipolar, too, are you?" I joked.

"Yah! I'm trying to be nice. Take it or leave it." He yelled as I laughed.

"I'm just joking. Jeez calm down." I shook my head as he pulled me closer.

"You're nice and warm." He sniffled.

"Are you cold?" I queried and he nodded. "Lets go back to the hotel room then." I shrugged his arm off me and stood up, grasping hold of his arm.

~~~

~~

~

A/N: so i made a bet with stylesdeeznuts

we're trying to see who can finish their stories by the 31st of december.

I have to finish 4 Senses and Strangeland before she finishes Night Terror and Hotline Bling. (EDIT: LOL SHE STILL NOT DONE AND ITS JUNE 2016)

PLEASE SUPPORT ME. PUT YOUR BET IN. I'M GONNA WIN, YEAH?

You got me?

Well, thank you for reading.

please vote and comment

love you all

-Gabi xx