Chapter Six

Eunrhee

It's been just a little over a week, which means that there's around another week and a half to go until Yoongi gets his own room at the hospital, and I go back home. The whole time we've been here, he has been acting like a spoilt little shit, but then ends up sweet talking his way out of it. I can never help myself but give in. What he said was true—I would end up falling for him.

"Eunrhee-ah! I want to do something today." He whined with a mouthful of crepes.

"What do you want to do?" I asked, sitting down across from him.

"I want to meet your brother." He stated.

"Jungkook? Why?" I furrowed my eyebrows as I placed strawberries on top of my crepes.

"Because you talk about him all the time. I want to meet him." Yoongi shrugged, trying to find the last bit of crepe on his plate.

"Uh, sure. I'll call him and ask if he wants to come over." I picked up my phone and dialed his number.

"It's about time you called me, you walnut." Jungkook answered, as polite as ever.

"Yah, do you want to come over? Yoongi wants to meet you." I sneered.

"Alright, but I'm with Jimin." He told me.

"Whatever. Bring Jimin along too, and tell him to bring the work he collected for me from Taewoon."

"Ok. Bye Walnut."

"Bye Swine." And I hung up.

"You two are the sweetest siblings." Yoongi chuckled, still trying to find the crepe.

"Yoongi, there's no more crepes on your plate." I confirmed as he started pouting. "Here, you can have the rest of mine. I'm not hungry." I slid my plate over to him and the smile returned, replacing the pout. He scoffed them down quickly and stated that he was going to have a shower. I helped him in the bathroom and set the shower up for him, then walked out, letting him do the rest. I received a text from Jungkook telling me that he was downstairs. "Yoongi, Jungkook is down stairs. I'm just going to get him quickly." I called out.

"I'll be fine." He yelled back. I quickly ran out of the room and took the elevator to the ground floor, spotting Jungkook and Jimin. I waved them over.

"Hey boys." I greeted, giving them each a hug.

"I have notes and news." Jimin smirked.

"Do share!" I hyped.

"I asked Jiyoon out, and she said yes. She hesitated a little at first, but she ended up agreeing. We're going on a date tomorrow." His smirk turned into a humongous smile.

"I'm surprised, but congratulations. I'm happy for you two."

"I told you the PJ charm would work." He rolled his eyes.

"PJ...? Pajamas?" I slurred my voice, indicating that I was confused.

"Park Jimin." He looked at me like I was clueless, which I was in that situation.

"So how is Yoongi?" Jungkook asked, completely ignoring the current conversation.

"You're about to find out." I said as the elevator door opened. They followed me to the room and made themselves welcome. I heard the shower turn off followed by a loud band. I went to check what happened, and knocked on the bathroom door. "Do you need help?"

"Um... Yes. I don't know what I did." Yoongi called out.

"I'm coming in. Don't worry, I'll close my eyes." I pre-warned as I opened the door. I closed my eyes and felt my way around. I picked up his towel and passed it in his direction. "Here's your towel." I stated and he took it. I heard him putting it around himself.