Alexandria Safe Zone/Party

(Hey thanks for reading , i am so sorry that this is boring if it is , i just need to get in the swing of things, i am so used to be writing about Glenn, but i promise if this is boring it will get <3 ).

We walked towards the gate which was opening and just stood there Aaron was in front holding onto his boyfriend Eric who hurt his leg, a guy greeted us who was in his late 20's with curly hair. There was a rattle on a metal bin next to us and Daryl put an arrow through it's head which turned out to be a squirrel .

''We brought dinner'' Daryl Spoke up which made the guy just stare at him.

''It's okay...Come on in, guys'' Aaron said and we all followed him in and the curly haired guy closed the gate after us.

''Before we take this any further, I need you all to turn over your weapons...Stay, you hand them over'' The Curly Haired guy said to us...yeah right like i'm doing that might be like Terminus all over again.

''We don't know if we want to stay'' Rick spoke up.

''It's fine Nicholas,Let them talk to Deanna first''

''Who's Deanna?'' Abraham spoke up.

''She knows everything you'd want to know about this place.''

We heard a walker outside the gate and Rick asked Sasha to get it , she shot it right through the head and it fell to the ground.

''It's a good thing we're here'' Rick said before walking away with Judith.

~Minutes Later~

We had all met Deanna and all had to hand our weapons over and we could only have them when we get out. I looked down at my outfit and raised my eyebrows. Probably one of the worst outfits ever. Being a fashion designer i am very picky about what i wear but what can i do we are living in a zombie apocalypse. Me and the rest of the group walk up to the house that Aaron said we could stay in. I looked out of the window and saw everyone walking around like it was just a normal day, i smiled a little and saw Rosita next to me.

''What you thinking about?'' She asked me looking straight out of the window.

''If this is even safe...can't trust anything after Terminus, i think Rick wants to see what its like and if it isn't going well we can just go, what about you?'' I asked her making her look at me.

''I am just thinking the same , Abe thinks its going to be a joke but we will have to wait and see....anyway lets get settled in'' I watched her walk away and sit on the floor with Abraham and the rest of the group.

~Next Day~

Today was the day Deanna was throwing a party for us the newcomers, we walked outside the house and saw everyone walking around like yesterday night. I walked past Deanna's house and saw her walking out of the house. I carried on walking and looking around while i was walking , i saw a woman with blonde hair talking to a man with blonde hair and 2 young boys , she looked over at me and waved , i decided to be nice and wave back. I saw Tara , Glenn and Maggie talking and decided to walk over to them . When Maggie noticed me she smiled and i smiled back.

''So what do you think this place is about?'' Glenn asked us

''Not sure ,It's safe for now anyway'' Tara answered him.

They looked at me and waited me for me to answer.

''Oh what Tara said , i think it will need a lot of work doing to it but what can we do , we are the new ones can't come in and start giving out orders''

''Deanna is throwing a party for us all later, you coming?'' Glenn asked me and Tara.

''Yes'' I answered and Tara just nodded her head.

~Later that Night~

I found a girl around my age after talking to Glenn , Tara and Maggie and she gave me a dress , jacket and some shoes to go to Deanna's arrival party in. I got dressed in them and then walked downstairs meeting with Rosita and Abraham , Rosita saw me and smiled at me and i smiled back at her then walked to the door and walked out closing it behind me. I walked to Deanna's house and knocked on the door. I waited a few minutes until the door opened and a guy around my age maybe a few years older than me open his hair was dark brown , he had dark eyes and stubble and he was really really cute. I stepped in and walked into a room full of people , over the other side of the room i saw Rick holding Judith. I decided to walk up to where all the drinks where and get one. I grabbed a drink and held it in my hand before sitting down on my own. I heard all voices around me of everyone talking and i just went into my own little world. Taking little sips of my drink , i stood up and walked over to the drinks table again and turned around before bumping into a tall figure,spilling my drink all over them and making them drop theirs (Luckily the glasses are plastic).

''Oh My.. I am so sorry'' I said looking up and saw the guy who greeted me at the door.

''It's okay

''It's okay...I'm Spencer, Deanna's my mom'' He said looking at me.

''Oh she, she seems nice'' I said and smiled at him.

''Do you want to sit down?'' He asked and put his hand out for me to hold.

''Sure'' I said taking his hand and following him.

That whole night we talked , i was introduced to his brother Aiden and Nicholas again who i had previously met.

I am sorry the chapter is short and the reason it's taking me forever is because I'm only used writing about Nick from Fear the walking dead or Glenn hope you understand