Count on you

It was the morning after we all had the news about Noah, it was really upsetting because he was there to help us save Beth from Atlanta. We were also given news that Aiden (Spencer's brother didn't make it back either). I walked out of the house and sat down on the step , I saw Spencer from the corner of my eye , with his gun in his hand walking into the house he lives in with his mum and dad. ( Reg is not dead yet in this Chapter i am changing the chapters around sorry if you get confused, i don't follow the storyline in this book). I made my way to his house and walked in quietly closing the door behind me quietly.

''Spencer?, you in here?'' I called out hoping he would hear me and answer , which he did eventually.

''In here'' I heard him speak up , i walked in the direction that his voice was coming from which was the kitchen and saw him picking a broken glass up off the floor.

''What are you doing?'' I asked him and he picked it up walking to the sink and getting another glass out filling it with something that looked like scotch.

''Nothing , what are you doing?'' He said looking at me with his glass in his hands.

''I came to see if you was okay?'' I placed my hand on the counter and stood there, he turned around and looked at me.

''I am good'' He said taking little sips of his drink.

''Come on Spencer , don't lie to me , i know you're not okay , you've just lost you're brother'' I stood there. He looked at me and slammed his glass down walking towards me which made me back away .

''YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO LOOSE SOMEONE SO CLOSE TO YOU! HUH? DO YOU?, YOU DONT HAVE ANY IDEA HOW I FEEL AT ALL, YOU DONT KNOW WHAT I AM GOING THROUGH , SO WHY ARE YOU HERE , BECAUSE YOU THINK THAT I CAN TRUST YOU! OR YOUR GROUP! IF YOU'RE GROUP WASN'T HERE AIDEN WOULD STILL BE ALIVE , WE WOULD ALL BE SAFE , THE WAY WE DONE STUFF BEFORE YOUR GROUP GOT HERE WAS GOING FINE , BUT YOUR GROUP SHOW UP AND RUIN IT ALL'' he shouted and i had tears forming in my eyes.

''GET OUT ! , JUST GET OUT!'' he continued shouting and i just stood there with tears in my eyes. Within a few seconds he looked at me shocked that he actually was the one to make me cry. I walked out of the door slamming it behind me.

-Spencer's POV-

I was sat on the sofa in my house with the glass in my hand thinking of what i have just done, i didn't mean to yell at Rae now , she was here checking if everything was okay with me and that was nice of her. I made her cry, i didn't mean to make her cry...i was so angry with myself that i threw the glass at the wall and walked out of the house , grabbing my gun. I looked around Alexandria looking for her but i didn't see her , i decided to walk to the house that she was living at. When i got there i knocked on the door and Carol opened the door.

''Spencer , everything okay ?'' She said with a smile on her face.

''Yeah umm have you seen Rae?''

''No , i haven't, sorry''

''It's okay , thank you anyway''

I said walking away and placing my gun over my body , i walked to the gate and saw Nicholas there, thank god i'm not on gate duty.

''Have you seen Rae?, Nicholas''

''She just went out a few minutes ago'' he said , i stood there and nodded my head , think he guessed i wanted to go out because he opened the gate for me.

I got out of the gate and started walking towards the woods , i looked around and just kept looking until i seen a figure sitting on a piece of log , i walked over to the figure and sat down next to her. She looked up at me and had tears in her eyes and her eyes all puffy and she was holding a picture.

''I'm sorry Rae , i...i didn't mean to go off at you like that , i know you was trying to be there for me'' She looked down at the picture in her hand.

''That's my mom, dad and brother Sean, they didn't make it... my mom left giving up on us and my dad was the first one to turn , then it was just me and my brother and we got split up with another group and i saw him as a walker and killed him, so what you said about me not knowing , how you feel...it proves to you that i do, i know how you feel , i know you feel hatred when you look at my group, but you have to get this in your head...Glenn tried to help Aiden, Nicholas just walked away and left him'' She stood up putting her picture in her back pocket and looked at me and picked her crossbow up walking away.

''I'm sorry, i didn't know'' I said following behind her.

''It doesn't matter , okay...i thought you was someone i could count on, but i guess not'' She said walking away and making her way back to Alexandria.

So i have finally done and finished another chapter! , This story i think will be coming along nicely when i get ideas of what to write , i hope you enjoy it , thank you for reading guys.