Be on my own

It was Wednesday at about 2 pm i think , it's been about 1 week since we arrived in Alexandria , everyone seems really nice but the Alexandrian's seem weaker than us. (Only some) , Rick and Michonne became constables , Tara, Noah and Glenn are going on a supply run today with Nicholas and Spencer's brother Aiden. I am currently making my way to the armory to get my crossbow so i can go and kill some walkers. I like being on my own and my group knows this so they respect it. Of course sometimes they worry if i'm not back at a certain time. 

''Hello can i help you?'' A woman with black hair and glasses caught me off guard.

''Oh hi..urm sorry , I'm Rae...I'm from Rick's group , i was just wondering if i could get my crossbow to go out into the woods?'' I asked putting my hands in my pockets of my jeans. The black hair woman with glasses walked into a room and came out with my crossbow and passed it to me.

''I'm Olivia by the way'' she said picking up her book and smiling. 

''Nice to meet you and thank you'' i said putting my crossbow over my back and walking away. 

I walked towards the gate and got greeted by Spencer who was just looking at something but jumped out of the trance when he heard someone behind him. He turned around and looked at me .

''You off somewhere?'' he asked me with a confused expression.

''Yes , just a walk that's all , you're on gate duty i see?'' I said to him smiling. 

''Yes , i always am'' He walked to the opening of the gate and pulled the gate back so it opens and i can walk out , i walked out of the gate and turned round to him before walking off. 

''Thanks Spencer'' I took my crossbow off my back and put a arrow inbetween it in case i get ready to kill some walkers. I walked into the woods and kept walking until I heard footsteps behind me , i carried on walking and the footsteps continued so i got my crossbow ready and turned around , only to be greeted by Spencer.

- Few Moment's later- 

Me and Spencer were looking at each other , i lowered my crossbow and placed it over my back. Turning around and beginning to walk away before Spencer's voice caught me off guard.

''I just came to see if you where okay ?" Spencer asked me. 

''Yes i am fine, what are you doing out here Spencer aren't you suppose to be on gate duty?'' I spoke up while walking and him following behind. 

''Heath said he'd take my shift'' 

''Okay...why are you out here?'' I turned around and looked at him. 

''I came to see if you where okay ?'' 

''Like i said! I am fine! I am just on a walk'' I said looking at him and he just stands there. 

''With you're crossbow?'' 

''YOU ASK SO MANY QUESTIONS!'' i silently yelled. 

''sorry''

''Now , go home Spencer , i wanna 'Be on my own'.'' I said to Spencer turning around and walking and he actually didn't follow this time. 

- 2hours later- 

I actually arrived back at Alexandria about 1 hour ago...I went to the armoury and put my crossbow back in there and closed the door walking out. I decided to go to the house where we are all living at the moment. When i walked in i saw everybody crowded around in the living room. Rosita looked up at me and smiled slightly. 

''What's happened?'' I asked looking at Rick waiting for an answer.

''It's um...Noah...he didn't make it back from the run with Nicholas , Aiden , Glenn , Eugene and Tara. Aiden didn't make it either and Tara got knocked unconscious'' Rick said and i just stood there shocked at what Rick just admitted. 

Noah has gone.

I am so sorry it is a really short chapter , i just need to get used of writing for Spencer hope you understand. I really hope you enjoy this chapter though.

Love you guys! 

Mwah