Get the key?

Dipper p.o.v

"Let's eat so many pancakes that we throw up! Who's with me?!" Mable shouts. I giggle. I couldn't help but stare at her cheerful face. The tears slowly slipped down my face.

"What's the matter dip dip?"

Cause I knew this was just a dream.

"Why are you crying?"

She was really gone.....
They all were..............

My eyes shot open. Tears on my pillow and my cheeks. I slowly pushed myself of the bed. I turn to my side to realize someone sleeping next to me. A messy yellow and black haired, Bill. I carefully try to move off the bed with out waking the sleeping demon. Every inch I moved I would look back to see if I woken him.

I finally got to the door. Slowly I turned the knob and pulled. But it was stuck. IT WAS LOCKED!

Damn it. I turn around to find a key or something. My eyes scanned the whole room, till I spotted it. On the bed next to Bill, around his neck. How the hell am I suppose to get that with out waking him. I guess I have no choice. I slowly walked back over to him, slowly getting back on the bed. I nervously reached for the string that held the key around his tan neck. Sweat dipped down my forehead as I had the string in my fingers. I carefully lifted it up, till it was completely in my hands.

A small smile spare across my face. I did it! Now I can get out of here. Screw the deal, I'm getting out if here. We can just hide from this lunatic. I thought to myself as I slowly scooted off the bed.

I was stopped when someone grabbed my wrist pulling back. "I believe that's mine." Bill growled as he snatches the key back up with the other hand. I try pulling away but he had a tight grip. "Let go of me!" I yell struggling out of his iron grip. "Mind telling me what you were doing with my key dear?" He said throwing me on the bed complete. "I--i---w--was" I stuttered. "I guess this means I have to punish you." Punish? "since you like taking stuff from your king and breaking our deal.Well, if you want the deal to be off then so be it." His anger melted to a grin. I was scared to know why. What have I done?

Bill got off the bed, snapping his fingers he was dressed in something new. "Follow me." I did as I was told. I walked slowly behind him, as we got deeper and deeper in the hall. We soon reached a staircase that lead to what looked like a bottomless pit. The deep we went down the dark staircase the more cold it got. We finally reached a door. A old wooden door. They weren't as nice as the once up stairs. Bill open the door, we both walked in. If I thought I was feeling uneasy earlier I was wrong. My eyes widen and mouth dropped. "What are you doing!" I yelled as the tears streamed. The site in front of me was to much to take."We had a deal Bill!" Bills grin grew even more.

"We had a deal."