Is it really going to be like this?

Dipper p.o.v

It's been a week since Bills death and I still can't believe it. Tads the boss now he's the new king. Ever one does as their told expect me. I hate him even more then I hated Bill. Isn't this want I wanted, Bill dead? I shook my head. No, it isn't. Even after all Bill has done to me my heart will always love him. "Are you even fucking paying attention you whore?" I snapped out of my thoughts, nodding quickly. Tad just glared at me before he continue. "We're going to get married tomorrow. Don't piss me off and screw it up."

I nodded slowly looking at the floor with a frown. "Forget Bill he's dead. That asshole should have see it coming to." I snapped. "Shut up! Bills better and stronger then you in ever way! He's going to destroy you! And Hes still a live I know it!" I yell.

-----Slap-----

I whimper holding my cheek. "You little slut." He growled.
-----Slap-----
-----Slap------
-----Slap-----
I cry out in pain, now laying on the floor. Then he began kicking me. "Please stop!" I yell through sods. He stops looking down at me laughing. "Worthless." He said grabbing my chin. "Don't forget that." He dropped my chin walking out the door. "Later dear.~"

I cryed, bring my knees to my chest. "Bill." I sobbed out. I miss you. I.......I love you on matter what you do to me. Please come back my love. With out you I'm nothing. My eyes slowly closed and I fell asleep.

"Wake up!" Someone yells kicking my side. "Ow." I grabbed my side looking up to see Tad with his arms crossed. "What the hell are you doing? Never mind I don't care." He brushed his hair back with his fingers. "Where's the damn gun?" "What?" I asked confused."The one with the writing on the side. Where is it?" He growled."I-I don't k-know?" I lowered my head afraid I would get hit and I was right. "Lier!" He yelled hitting my head. "If you don't tell me where the fucking gun is your not having dinner!" I whimper trying to hold in my sob."I-I really don't k-know wh-ever it is." I choked out. He growled kicking me over. "Fine! Your choice!" He marched out of the room slamming the door on the way. I flinched at the loud sound. When I was the only one in the room I broke out sobbing. Please Bill come back.

I was so hungry. My stomach growled. I sighed pulling my knees to my chest. My eyes were puffy and red and my stomach would growl here and there. The picture of Bills dead body stuck in my mind. I try all I could to shake the image but fail ever time. Was he really gone? I started to sobbing again. I just wish he was he with me. I miss him so much.

____________Time skip___________

Tomorrow came faster than I wanted. I started in the mirror as the demon maid fixed my dress. I wanted to cry. I wanted Bill. But my hope and belief that he was still alive was lost. Deep down I knew he was gone and he wasn't coming back any time soon. A tear roiled down my cheek at the upsetting thoughts.
"My queen it's time." I shake my head getting back into reality.

The doors opened and their stood Tad at the end. He smirked when the doors open to see me standing their. The music started to play and I slowly walked down the red carpet. When I reached Tad he held my hands roughly. My hands were turning red. Ow, he's hurting me. I trying pulling my hands out of his grip but he shot me a glare. I stopped hear the demon ramble on. It wasn't a normal wedding at all. No surprise there. Thier was a knife and a small black pen. What the fuck was that for? Their was a couple other things but I couldn't see them. I focused back on the demon."king Tad Strange do you take queen Dipper pine for all of eternity in Hell and on earth?" He smirked."I do."The demon turned to me."And queen Dipper Pine do you take king Tad Strange for all of eternity in Hell and on earth?"

"I-I-um-I." I stuttered out. "Say I do!" Tad growled. I shook my head. "No I can't! I love Bill cipher not you!" I ripped out of his grip backing up."I hate you Tad and I will never marry you." He glared at me."You little whore!" He spoke demonic. "Get your ass over here and say I do!" He pointed to the spot in front of him. I shook my head. He grabbed my arm. His nails dug into me making me bleed."Ow! Let go of me!" "Say it!" I shook my head No again. His nails got deeper and deeper into my skin, blood rolled down my arm. Tears flooded out as I whimper in pain. "Who's going to help you now?" He laughed. "Bill? Well he's dead!"

"Am I?" A voice spoke. Everyone turned to the back of the room seeing the one and only Bill Cipher. He stood arms crossed and was glaring at Tad. The most pissed I've ever see Bill. "I-I thought y-you were dead! I killed you!"Bill chuckled."Well, you thought wrong. See Tad this is why I am king of hell and earth. Your stupid." Tad growled. "How did you do it? How did you trick me?"

"See I knew you where going to do something. I knew you where going to pull the same stunt you did back in Hell. I knew what you were going to do before you even did it." Tads stood there dumbfounded. "B-but how are you still alive. Explain how you did that." Bill rolled his eyes."I had a gun on me. Like I said I knew what you were up to. When we were fighting I slipped the original gun into my pocket and switched it with a other. You were stupid enough to think that you had it." Bill grinned seeing the fear in Tad that he tried to hide."Now I'm going to kill you!" Bill growled demonic his grin dropping. Tad backed up letting go of me. He was worried about his own life to even care about me any more."Please Bill. Where friends remember." Bill pulled out the original gun pointing it straight at Tad. "Your going to die for taking all of what's mine! You took my kingdom, my throne, and most importantly my pine tree! Now die you basturd!"

----Boom----

Tad slowly fell to his knees hitting the ground with a thump. Blood poured out of his head, making the floor bloody. All the demons gasped and turn to Bill."Get out! All of you!" They all ran out not waiting a single moment leaving me and Bill alone. I couldn't help but run to him. Sobbing in his chest."B-Bill I thought you w-were really gone."I choked out. He brushed my hair with his fingers. "It's all right pine tree. I'm here and I'm not going any where I promise." He said sweetly. "I love you pine tree." I smiled happy to have him back. To have his arms wrapped around me. To hear his sweet voice. I missed him so much. "I love you to. Very much Bill."