A Drip of Blood Will Make You Mine Forever

Dipper p.o.v

"Wh-what?" His laugh echos "you heard me. I'm making you immoral." He repeats. "B-but why?" I didn't understand. Why? "Think about?"

"What?" He sighed in annoyance. "If your immoral..."

"I can't die" I finished slowly. He rolled his eyes. "Keep going." I still don't get it. I can't die, so what. It doesn't matter I'm ok with that. I'm ok with living forever. I'm ok with never dieing. "Good so your ok with living forever with me?" He asked reading my thoughts. What the hell!

I glared at him. "That's not fair! That's not part of our stupid deal!" I yelled at him. "If I'm correct which I'm always am. You said you will never leave me. Key word NEVER." I froze in place, he was right. I did say I would never leave him. Damn it, what hell was I thinking! "Don't know! Don't care!" He said reading my mind once again. "Now let's finish this up!" He pulled out of me, which made me whimper.

"Only have one thing to do." He reached over to the tiny table were his finished vine glass was to grab a knife. I started to kick and punch when I saw it. Bill sat on my stomach and held my wrists above my head. "Chill pine tree. I'm not going to hurt you." I stopped my struggling. Lifting a bow I asked, "Then what's the knife for?" He smirked "you'll see." He let go of my wrist, placed the sharp end of the blade in his hand and slowly cut into his hand. Warm dark red blood ozzed down his hand to his wrist.
He pushed his hand in front of my face. "Drink." He demeaned I shook my head no. There was no way I'm drink his fucking blood! "Think again." He said shoving his fingers in my mouth. He held my wrists again with one hand and the other he shoved his fingers in trying to open my mouth wider. "Damn it pine tree!" He growled "Stop making this so fuck difficult!"

I've had enough, I was cry now. I didn't want this to happen! I kept kicking and trying to pull my wrists out of his tight grip. "That's it! I've had it will you!" He growled once more but this time it seem even more angry. "If you don't shut the hell up and drink my fucking blood like a good boy! I'm going to tear your family apart while I force you to watch!" I trying to stop crying but you could still hear the whimper. I stopped trying to fight out of his grip. "Good."

He pushed his hand to my face like before. "Now drink." I hesitated for a moment. Then I slowly licked up the blood. It tasted terrible, but I kept licking it all up and I kept drinking. I now smelt like blood, sweat, and sex. It was all to much for me.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Merry Christmas! I hope you like this chapter! Love you guys and hope you have a great Christmas!
;)