The Dragon Prince

Lucy's POV

I flew to the northern border of the fairies.It took me an hour to fly there. The border was an empty space with no trees. On the Dragon side of the border was nothing but golden grass. I fly up to the border and sit down, waiting for the Dragon to show up. I leaned on a lone tree and sighed. I look up at the sky then eventually I fall asleep. I woke up twenty minutes later to a pink haired Dragon with red wings and tail in my face and poking my cheek. I blink then smack his hand away saying "what the fuck are you doing?" The Dragon laughs saying "you looked so peaceful I couldn't help myself" I look away blushing and pouting. The Dragon puts out a hand a saying "Natsu, Natsu Dragneel" I look at him in shock but take his hand saying "Lucy Heartfilia, commander of Fairy Tail" he helps me stand so I look over at the border as he says "you don't look like a commander" I shrug saying "I know, but I am for a reason" I walk to the border edge saying "my friend told me that we need blood from a fairy and a Dragon, but where do we put it?" Natsu sighs saying "good question" I look at the faint yellow barrier over the border so I say "how about over the barrier?" Natsu shrugs and stands across from me and turns a hand into a claw. I summon a dark blue sword and hold it over my wrist. We count to three and then cut our wrists at the same time. I make my sword disappear as Natsu makes his claw disappear. We put our cut wrists together her so they touch. Our blood combines and drips to the ground. After a minute of letting our blood drip to the ground, the barrier glows really bright so we cover our eyes.

After the barrier stops glowing so brightly, the barrier turns a light blue. I look up at Natsu and say "want to talk for a bit?" Natsu smiles saying "sure! You peaked my interest" I smile but then snap my fingers. A bunch of bandages appear in my hand. Natsu tilts his head saying "where do you summon those from?" I grab his wrist and start wrapping it as I say " I use the power of the stars, the sword I summoned from a space pocket I have while the bandages were a gift from Queen Titania" I finish wrapping his wrist then he grabs the bandages from me saying "at least let me repay the favor" I smile as he wraps my wrist. After, he clips it and hands the bandages back. I toss the bandages in the air then they disappear.

Me and Natsu were leaning back on the lone tree from before. We talked for a while. Then I ask "can I see your wings?" Natsu smiles then turns around. I look at his wings in awe. I stroke the scales on the edges, making his wings twitch. Natsu unfolds his wings, making them stretch out. I feel the skin in between the joints. I stop touching his wings and turn around saying "you can see mine if you want" Natsu looks at my back saying "sure, I was always curious about fairy wings" I smile saying "just be careful, my wings aren't as strong as yours" Natsu nods and lightly touches my wings. My wings twitch at the touch of his warm hands. After a minute, Natsu stops touching my wings. We both put our backs to the tree as I say "your wings remind me of snake skin" Natsu chuckles saying "that's because snakes have scales as well. Anyway, your wings remind me of a flower" I tilt my head saying "a flower?" Natsu grins saying "yeah, smooth and soft like a flower and beautiful like a flower" I blush saying "they're not that special" I don't remember what happened next except that I fell asleep on his shoulder.