The Dragon Kingdom

Lucy's POV

Me and Natsu land down in the entrance of the Dragon kingdom. I look around in awe. Natsu grins at me. I was wearing a red dress that yellow gems forming into fire at the edge of the dress. I was wearing red lipstick and red heels. Natsu was wearing his white coat with red fire at the bottom. I smile as Natsu leads me to the palace, with passerby dragons staring at me. Natsu then grabs my hand as we go through the palace gates. "stay close to me, you could easily get lost" "ok" I smile. The guards bow as Natsu enters the palace. Then we enter the throne room. A man with blood red hair and a scar on his face sits on the throne. Me and Natsu bow. "father" Natsu says as we stand up straight. The man stands up and walks towards us. "is this your friend Happy told me about?" Natsu nods. "yes" I put out my hand for him to shake. "Lucy, Lucy Heartfilia. Nice to meet you, your majesty" The man shakes my hand smiling. "Just call me Igneel, its a pleasure to meet you" I smile. Natsu grabs my hand and runs in a direction. "I'm going to show her around!" "be back before dinner!" "alright!" 

Natsu showed me all of the rooms except Igneel's room. He even showed me all of the secret passages. By the time he was done, it was around six. Natsu led me down to the dining room while holding my hand. Igneel smirks "have fun love birds?" "WE'RE NOT LOVE BIRDS!" Me and Natsu yell at the same time. Igneel only laughs as he sits in a chair. Me and Natsu sit next to each other. I blush as Igneel continues to tease us. Then a bunch of maids come out with plates of food. I sweatdrop as most of them are filled with meat. Natsu and Igneel grab plates and start eating. I grab a plate of grilled chicken then start eating. Igneel and Natsu ate everything except for the plate I had. I sweatdrop as they both burp. I mutter under my breath "I figured at least Igneel would be more polite but I guess not" "you say something Lucy?" I shake my head. "no, I could use a bath though"  Natsu grins and drags me somewhere.

I sigh as I sink further in the hot bath. I was in a king sized bath. I hear a knock on the door. "how is it Lucy?" I sigh dreamily. " hell of a lot better than mine" I hear a chuckle  "want me to wash your back?" "no, I'm good" "let  me know if you need anything" "ok" Then the sounds of his feet slowly fade away. I smile and sink down until my nose is just above the water. I've started to fall in love with him. It sounds weird. A fairy and a dragon? I kinda like how it sounds. I widen my eyes. If Mira heard me thinking about this then I would be teased to death. I look at the edge of the tub and reach the shampoo. I start to rub it in my hair.

Natsu's POV

I frown. I really wanted to wash her back. I sigh then slam my face down onto my bed. I blush at the thought of water flowing down Lucy' s naked body. I hold my nose to cover the nose bleed. The nose bleed eventually stops. I sigh and wipe the blood tracks away. I groan and push my face further into the blanket. Eventually, I fall asleep.

Lucy's POV

I sigh as I get out of the tub. I wrap myself with a towel. I look around for some pjs, but find none. I turn red. I slowly peak my head out of the door. I see Natsu on his knees at the end of the bed. His face was buried in the blankets of his bed. His tail was swishing back and forth gently. The ends of his wings were drooped on the floor. I smile lightly then blush again. "Natsu, Natsu wake up please" Natsu grumbles then lifts his head slowly. He turns at me while blushing. "I-I need some clothes, I forgot to put some in my space pocket" Natsu nods. "s-sure" He looks through his drawers and then pulls out a shirt and shorts. He walks over to me. I clutch the towel to my body tighter as he hands me the clothes. I mumble a thanks than close the door again.

I got changed into Natsu's black basketball shorts and really big red t-shirt. I blush as I smell the shirt. Mm~, cinnamon and smoke. I walk out of the bathroom. Natsu was under the covers on his back. I smile at the peaceful look on his face. I crawl under the covers only to be pulled back into Natsu's chest. I turn my head to look at him. He was still sleeping but now he was smiling. I smile then snuggle into his chest. Then I fall asleep.