News

Lucy's POV

I was in Natsu's room when a maid came and told me and Natsu that something urgent came up. I changed into the dress Natsu bought me. Natsu changed into the matching outfit then we headed downstairs. "what do you think happened?" I look at Natsu. "nothing good probably" Then we reached the meeting room, where the maid told us to go. Natsu opened the door for me. I smile. Then I see Igneel at the table waiting for us. He had his head in his hands. Igneel than looks at us with a grim face. "sit" we nod then we each sit in one of the three chairs. I can't help but wonder. 'This room usually has two guest chairs but now it has three. What is going on? '  Then Igneel waves a hand. "come in" Then I widen my eyes at what I see.

Erza, Titania, was in her usual armor. She came in and sat in the empty chair. "Er- I mean Titania! What are you doing here!" I stutter. Erza smiles at me. "We are with friends. Call me Erza, Lucy" I nod. But then she gets a grim face. "As for what I'm doing here, Igneel will answer that in a minute." I nod slowly. Igneel puts his arms down. "Nice to see you old friend. Now, we are at war." Me and Natsu widen our eyes. "We are at war with the Dark Ones" I narrow my eyes. "What do you mean? Why are we at war with them?" I look at Natsu as he says that. Erza shakes her head. "We don't know, a letter came from their country. Here" She hands me the letter. I sigh then read out loud. "Dear Dragons and Fairies, we are declaring war on you. It's time to destroy the two main countries. From, Zeref" I narrow my eyes then hand the letter back to Erza. Igneel clears his throat. "We need you two to combine your armies. I will talk to Lamia Scale and Blue Pegasus. You will have five days to combine your armies and in that time, the other countries will come"

Natsu had his army behind him as we were flying to Fairy Tail base, Wendy and some others came with us. We finally reach the base, where my army was waiting. I see Romeo in the front of everyone. We all stop flying. I crouch in front of Romeo. "Hi Lucy-nee! What's going on?" I ruffle his hair and smile. "You'll find out." I stand up. "Alright Fairies, We are going to combine our army with the Dragons, Pegasus, and Lamia Scales." I hear a "WAIT" in the background and see Levy flying to me. I turn around and face her. "what's up?" Levy pants. "Titania and King Igneel told me to give you a message. "a message?" I glance at Natsu. Levy nods. "yes, they said the others will be here shortly, they also lowered the time. They said you have two days!" I clench my fist. I feel an arm around my shoulder. "alright!" I look up at Natsu. He only looks down at me and grins. I smile slightly. Then I turn and look at the Fairies and see them smirking. I narrow my eyes at them.

After explaining the situation, I each sent the Fairies to help guide the Dragons. Wendy with Romeo. Levy to Gajeel, Yukino to Sting, Mira to Laxus, and the others are randomly paired up. Me and Natsu paired up people who we think would get along perfectly. Me and Natsu were waiting at my house for the other creatures to appear. I was currently in the bath while Natsu was sleeping on the bed. I sigh as I finish washing myself. I stand up and dry myself off before getting changed into some shorts and a tank top. Then I walk out of the bathroom. I smile as I see Natsu snoring softly. I head into the kitchen.

After making some spaghetti, with the only ingredients I have, I set two plates out on the table. I walk into the bedroom and slowly walk up to the bed. I slowly nudge Natsu. "Natsu, Natsu, come on I have some food made." Natsu groans into the pillow. "Alright" He slowly sits up while rubbing his eyes. I giggle then we walk to the kitchen. We sit down and start eating. "this tastes good." I look at him blushing. "T-thanks, I used the only ingredients I had." Natsu grins. I do dishes with Natsu after eating. After, we lay down on the bed while looking at the ceiling.

"I wonder why the Dark ones suddenly want to destroy us" I look at Natsu. "Who knows?"