Chapter Six: I Want To Say

There's a knock on the door. He's early. That's good. I open the door and Pete's in dark jeans, a scarf, a black T-shirt, and a purple hoodie. He's wearing the same shoes as earlier, black Chucks.
I ask, "You wa-wa-ant to go too my room."
Pete says, "Well, if you want to."
I nod and motion my hand as to say 'follow me' he just nods and follows. He's one of the few people I'm comfortable enough to show my room to.
We walk up the stairs and sit on my bed. I'm humming Come As You Are in the style of Nirvana, I don't know why its stuck in my head. It's been awhile since I've heard the song.
Pete asks, "Are you humming Nirvana?"
I say calmly, "Yeah, I guess I am. If it's annoying I'll stop."
"Oh no it's alright . What song, I'm not quite sure?"
"Come As You Are its m-m-my fa-favorite."
"Ooooh. My favorite is Heart Shaped Box but Come As You Are is a close second. Nirvana is, well was an extremely good band, to tell you the truth. Are you in Choir? I wish I could be in Choir."
"Yeah. I'm also in b-band, I don't know how I can be so confident about playing and singing, I kinda want to be in a band, l-l-like a y-you kn-know a cover band. You kn-know what I mean?"
"Yeah, I do. But you know if we had a couple more members we could. I play Bass Guitar."
"Sweet. I kinda want to learn to play Guitar. I play the drums already, though."
"That's sweet."

------------------------------------------------
Yeah Patrick's getting comfortable with Pete that's why he's stuttering less and less. It'll be sad to not write stuttering Patrick at least when he's with Pete.