Yet Another Author's Note

So I've gotten a lot of comments recently about the lack of Larry in this story.

I get it; I have it labeled as Larry Stylinson and there's no Larry in it. And I do listen to you guys when you give me suggestions. I don't always take them if they don't fit into what I have planned, but I read every comment you guys leave and I take what you say into consideration.

I guess I should probably explain what my plans are for this story then.

Originally, it was just going to be Haunted and this book.

But then I realized that if it just stayed as that, then TMIK would be really, really long.

So now there's going to be a third book after TMIK.

I sort of have each book as a different period.

The first one was before Harry tried to commit suicide.

The second one is when he's in rehab.

The third one is going to be what happens after he's in rehab.

What I'm saying is, there's basically not going to be any Larry in TMIK because Louis and Harry aren't going to see each other while Harry is in rehab.

Honestly, I came up with that idea just because I wanted to write a dramatic reunion.

So, yeah.

I'm sorry for the lack of Larry.

TMIK isn't really going to be done soon, but I'm trying to speed it up because I still have like three and a half months of rehab to get through.

This whole thing is one long rambling session, so I don't blame anybody who skimmed it.

Anyways, I'll have a new chapter out tomorrow, but I won't be writing any extra chapters during the week like I did last week cause I'll be in Florida.

I'm dancing in a parade in Disney. :-)

So...please keep reading, I guess? I feel bad for denying you Larry, but it's just the way I have this story planned out.

Love you!!!