Chapter 8

Sorry I haven't updated in a couple days guys.

I met August Alsina this weekend and I was really busy.

So without further delay here's chapter 8!

Let me know what y'all think about it in the comments or you can send me a message.

Don't forget to vote for my story as well.

Enjoy!

-Lady D

"Come on babe, we're going to be late." Janay and I we're finally going out on our first date. I was beyond excited. "You look beautiful babe." I said to her when she walked into the living room.  She had on this red and black dress I had picked up for her earlier today. "Thanks Dreux." I grab her hand and we head downstairs to my car to head to our date. We get to Sun Dial and I valet the car. We walk in and we are greeted by the hostess. "Hi welcome to Sun Dial do you have a reservation?" "Yes 2 for Dreux Williams" I reply. "Right this way." She leads us to a table by the window. The view is so beautiful. "Your waiter will be here shortly." The hostess then walks away. "Janay have you given any thought to what I asked you earlier?" While we were getting ready for our date I asked Janay if she wanted to move in with me. "I don't know Dreux that's a big step. I definitely want to divorce Rashad and move on from that, but I don't know if I'm ready to move in with you. I like you a lot Dreux, but I just don't think that's the best decision right now. I still love Rashad Dreux." "Listen baby I understand, and I know you still love him, he's your husband, but I don't want you living alone while you're carrying my baby. What if something happens Janay? I want you and my child safe and I want my child to live with both their parents." "I know Dreux just give some more time to think everything through ok. I want our baby to experience having both their parents too, it's just a big step for me." "Ok Janay don't make me wait for a decision forever." "I won't baby" I laugh at her calling me baby just because I really can't believe it. "Did you just call me baby?" "I sure did" she responds while smiling. After that we talk some more and enjoy our dinner.

After dinner we head home, and while I'm driving Janay says, "Dreux, for the baby's sake I will move in with you, but understand we have to take things slow." I look over at her with a huge smile on my face. "Thank you baby I'm so glad you're moving in!" She smiles back at me and I continue to drive us home. "Hey babe when do you want to go get your stuff?" "I was just going to ask Rashad if he could box everything up and have some movers bring it here." "Ok well let me know if you need any help with anything." "Ok i will." I walk up to her and take her hand. "I want to show you something" I lead her outside to the balcony. "Wow Dreux this view is beautiful!" "Just like you baby." I start to kiss and suck on her neck. "Remember that shit you was talking earlier Janay? You bout to eat those words" Before she can respond I raise her dress and slide her panties to the side to insert my finger. Damn shes wet already. I let my finger go in and out slowly getting her worked up. "Dreux stop teasing me" she moans. I chuckle and decide its time for her to eat her words. I whip out my dick and quickly slam into her causing her grip on the rail of the balcony to tighten. "Fuck Dreux" she cries out. I show her walls no mercy as I continue to pump her with deep, hard, and quick strokes. After tonight she's gonna know not to be talking all that shit. I look over to my left and see one of my neighbors just walked out on their balcony. Once they see what's going on they quickly head back inside their house.

I didn't even stop fucking Janay. I didn't care that my neighbors just saw us I was pleasing my woman and that's all I cared about. "Dreux I can't take it all" she says as she reaches back and tries to push me back. Oh hell no she taking all this dick. I grip both of her hands and put them behind her back and secure them with one of my hands. "Tell daddy you sorry for talking shit" She doesn't say anything so I give her ass a hard smack. "I-I-I'm sor-ry daddy" She moans out. "Good girl" I say. I begin to slow down my strokes because I'm close to bustin a nut, but I gotta make sure my baby get hers too. I can tell she's close because her walls are sucking the life out of my dick. "Janay come for daddy baby." After a few more strokes she moans my name and her cream run down my my dick. My release isn't too far behind hers. After I pull out, Janay drops down. Luckily I caught her before she falls to the ground. "Is my baby tired?" "Yes and I'm sore as hell Dreux!" "That's what you get for talking shit I hope you learned your lesson." "Whatever Dreux." she says while she rolls her eyes. I pick her up and carry her into the bedroom. I lay her down on the bed while I run her a bath. After her water is ran I come back into the room to see Janay is asleep. I laugh to myself before I say "Baby wake up you gotta soak in the tub to help some of the soreness." She opens one of her eyes and reaches her hands out to me so I can pick up. I laugh again and pick her up and carry her to the tub. I leave her to soak in the tub while I go get her something to sleep in.

After about 10 minutes she calls my name to come get her out the tub. I kinda feel bad because it's my fault that she's this sore, but I had to teach her ass a lesson. She dries off and put's on her clothes that I laid out for her. After she lays down I pull the cover over her and kiss her forehead. I head to the bathroom to take a shower. After my shower I lay down and I pull her close to me and place my hand on her stomach and fall asleep. I wake up in the middle of the night and hear Janay in the bathroom throwing up. I get up and go in the bathroom and rub her back and hold her hair back. After she's done I hand her a toothbrush and some mouthwash while I head to the kitchen to get her some ginger ale and crackers to help settle her stomach. I head back into the bedroom and she's laying in the bed rubbing forming baby bump. "Here babe this should help settle your stomach" "Thank you baby this damn morning sickness is taking a toll on me." I place my hand on her stomach and say "Take it easy on yo mama." As Janay eats her cracks and drinks her ginger ale I continue to rub her stomach. I can't believe I'm going to be a father soon. Janay finishes her food and I take her trash to the kitchen to throw it away. I head back in the room and Janay and I fall back asleep. The next morning I wake up and smell breakfast food being cooked. I chuckle to myself thinking Janay is on her best behavior now since I dicked her down good last night.

I get up and head to the bathroom and brush my teeth and wash my face. After that's handled I head into the kitchen where Janay is fixing my plate. "Morning baby" I say to her while I walk over to her and kiss her lips. "Morning Dreux" she replies smiling. I go and sit down at the table and she brings my plate over to me. I notice my baby is limping. I look up at her and smirk" I laid that pipe last night huh?" "I can't lie you sure did." I laugh because she learned her lesson after last night. She walks back into the kitchen to grab the orange juice and her plate. As we sit and eat she tells me she will be to the hospital late today, because she has a meeting with her lawyer. I let her know to call me if she needs me. We both clear the table and clean up the kitchen and head back to the bedroom to get ready for the day. "Baby I'm about to leave come gimme a kiss." Janay walks into the living room and walks up to me. I bring her close to me and kiss her lips a few times. I rub her stomach and give it a kiss. "Bye daddy's babies I love y'all. "Bye Dreux" I close the door and lock up the house and head to work.