Just a normal day...

So this is it guys. Hope you enjoy it.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Saphira's POV.

I walked beside my friend Jenuine, sharing stories that have happened to us is the past few days. We were in the forest, nothing much to it other than the fact that trees are growing out of the ground.

But ever since I was 10 or so I have come here to think. And plan my next crime. I looked at my outfit which was shown by a reflection in a lake that we were passing.

All black. Black skinny jeans, black shirt, black Converse, black jacket. Hell even my hair was black. My eyes were a raging forest green which stood out from my pale skin.

I looked up at Jenuine. "We should prank Mr. O'Connor again. He has the most hilarious reactions." She suggests, her brown eyes practically laughing for her.

"Nothing else to do, why not." I laugh and we pull our hoods over our heads. We run back to the city. People walked around the broken road, all of the cars have been banished from our country. Thrown out the wall.

It was so nobody could blow the wall up somehow. The people walking the streets looked hungry. Not a surprise. We get two meals a day, monitored by the guards as we eat.

But I always eat more than I should. I must say, my ability to hunt is surprising. We make a left turn. Though the town isn't bad, this street is where the worst happens. At night, anyways.

Me and Jenuine stop into an old broken down coffee shop. I don't even remember how long ago this was built. Maybe 2413..? I don't know. I hear a fight break out down a couple houses. I look at the time.

7:58...everyone that lives in the wall has been escorted inside their sectors...or mini hotels, so the people out of the wall must of come in.

I walk out, Jenuine close behind. We walk down to Mr. O'Connor's house. It was the hugest house, seen as O'Connor is the president...or something along those lines. Leader...ruler...I don't know what they are referred to as now.

I sling my black book bag off my shoulder and rummage through it. I grab spray paint and shrink wrap. "Block the door, I'll be the artist." I hand Jenuine the shrink wrap.

She gets to work on the door while I find a good spot to spray paint. I decide right next to his door. The bonus of this house...its white. I pull my bandana over my mouth while I apply the neon green paint.

I admire my work once I'm done.

:We Are Doomed, America. Free Yourselves.

I walk over to see how Jenuine is doing. She has the whole door covered and the handle is very secure. I heat up the wrap to shrink it. We high five and put the materials back in my bag.

We walk away and I look at my watch. It was the expensive kind that you could see the golden gears moving. The gears and hands were gold the rest was black. Nice.

It was 8:23 now, and we had nothing to do. Our hoods and bandanas still covering our faces, we walked around aimlessly, ending back up in the woods. The we ran into something I never thought I would ever see.

The wall.

It was tall, no taller than a tree though. Me and Jenuine practically read each other's minds and climbed the tree that was next to the wall. We reached almost the highest limb and we were able to see out for miles.

Miles of lights. Cars. People well fed and happy. Drunk friends leaning on each other and laughing. Everyone seemed so happy. Not a care in the world.