Chapter 2

The sound of honking brings me back to reality. It's Liam out front. I look over my outfit one more time. The usual skinny jeans and sweatshirt with graffiti on it never seems to fail. Giving my girl a kiss on the cheek I go outside smiling weird at Liam as I get in the car. "Surprised paparazzi isn't lined up outside" Liam chuckles pulling out of the drive way. "Yeah well when you threaten to sue they will usually back off"
"You didn't" Liam gasps. "Nah I'm just playing" I laugh "maybe some other famous person is going out I don't know" Liam just laughs at my response. "So what was up with you earlier today?" I shrug looking out the window. "I was tired, I stayed up all night watching Wild N Out." I lie, and Liam nods buying it. "Your crazy, I could never pull that."
"Yeah because your a little bitch" I laugh causing Liam to make a fake offended face.
As we make our way to the club, I can practically feel the vibration of the bass. There are a bunch of people lined up outside. I kinda feel bad for them because I know all we gotta go is walk to the front. Liam parks the car and once we get out a bunch of girls start screaming, I smile at a few as we walk to the front and sure enough the security guard just nods at us, letting us in. The music blast through out the club and its dark, but not dark enough to not see. There's a mixture of green and purple lights through out the dance floor, with some strobe lights. This club is legit. Liam goes to the bar part and I instinctively follow. He orders two shots of UV vodka and hands me one. "Thanks" I say before drinking the shot. It stings going down, and taste like frosting. It was good. "Want another?" Liam ask, probably noticing my reaction. "Yeah" I smirk. He orders two more and we go through the same routine before he buys us two drinks. Rum Chata I believe it's called, it honestly was good though, I can't complain, it tasted like that cinnamon cereal. As I take another sip of my drink a group of girls walk up. "Omg" one of them squealed. Here we go...
"Your Liam and Zayn from One direction" she yelled. Practically all the chicks looked like they were gonna have a melt down. Some one catches my attention, from there little group. She doesn't even look like she cares that she's standing in front of two famous dudes, she just keeps sipping her drink, looking at the ground. "Zayn are you gonna get in the picture?" Liam asks, pulling me from my thoughts. "Uh. Yeah" I smile, looking back at him. I quickly push my hair back then put my arm around the girl smiling for the picture. "Thanks" she squeals walking away with her group. "She didn't want a picture with you?" I smirk. "Nah, they must just like you" I laugh at Liam's remark. "That's the first."
He raises his eyebrows at me. "I'm just gonna pretend you didn't say that" I go to say something then shake my head drinking the rest of my Rum Chata.
"There right there" someone yells pointing at us. Suddenly a stampede of paparazzi come running at us. "Fuck" I say just as Liam says "shit"
Lights start flashing like crazy and I grab Liam's shirt pulling him out, well trying. The pack is to big. "Zayn are you cheating on Perrie?" One of them shouts. "Zayn was Perrie not good enough for you!" "Is there something we don't know?"
Ignoring them I push past people going to Liam's car still having a grip on Liam. When we get in, Liam quickly starts the car driving off.
"Why did they keep asking if you cheated on Perrie?" Liam asks, looking at me kinda worried. "I don't fucking know" I reply. Probably because its the media and they will do anything to start drama. "We'll let's hope for your sake it doesn't get out" he says pulling into my drive way. I nod at him then get out going inside. The lights are all off. I hear the tv from the living room then take off my shoes before going to see if Perrie was watching it. I notice her curled up on the couch and smirk. I grab a blanket then go back and tuck her in, gently kissing her forehead before turning off the tv. I then head upstairs and take off my shirt laying in bed.

Lights flash in my eyes causing me to look around. I'm on stage. The noises of cheering fans fill the air and I smile as my band mates enter the stage. But they didn't look happy. The cheering stops as Harry pick up his mic and looks at me. "Zayn, Zayn , Zayn" he says, with a grin on his face. "You do realize no one wants you here right?" As he says that the crowd begins cheering. Hearing them happy that he said that makes my heart drop and my blood run cold. "Seriously," Niall jumps in. Thank god maybe he will back me up. "You think your hot shit when your not. Just go join Isis so our country can kill you"
The fans begin laughing and I cringe. "No. Stop" I croak hearing everyone laughing. "Your as pathetic as it gets, no wonder Perrie left you!" Liam spits, crushing me completely. Whistles and Hoots and Hollers catch my attention as I look over seeing Louis and Perrie shoving there tongues down each others throats. "No!" I scream. "Stop!" But they don't seem to hear me. "Quit the band! Quit the band! Quit the band!" The crowd starts chanting. "Stop" I scream. Only when I do they get louder.
"QUIT THE BAND!QUIT THE BAND!QUIT THE BAND!"

My phone goes off causing me to wake up. I grab it off the counter next to me and see that Niall is calling. "Yeah?" I answer. "Check your twitter" Niall says, something in his voice makes me worry. "Why?" I ask scared the response will be bad. "Just do it" before I could say anything I hear the phone click and the line goes dead. He hung up...
I sigh opening my twitter and automatically crude comments role up.

"I knew he was a cheater!"
"I can't believe he did this to Perrie"
"She probably deserved it"
"Zayn is a pathetic loser!"
"I hope he never finds love!"

A picture of the fan and me at the club pops up and the word cheater is across it in red lettering. Fuck!!