Chapter 2 {Hopefully}

Carson's pov

My alarm went off telling me that my peaceful dream about moving to London and meeting Joe Sugg and Casper Lee was over. Sad, right? Yes very.  Also my alarm meant that today was my first day at a new school.

I was junior in high school. And at my old school I was a softball player. But I was also the school's biggest nerd. Many people thought I cheated on my test. Even the teachers. But I can't help that I was smart and athletic.

Anyways, I drag myself out of bed and take a quick shower washing my hair and face and brushing my teeth. I'm weird okay I brush my teeth in the shower, I can't help it. And it's only because I let my conditioner sit in my hair. So while it sits I brush my teeth.

Anyways after I take my shower I put on my bath robe and pick out my out fit. I straighten my boob length, dark brown hair, and put on my normal make up. Which consisted of foundation, power, blush, and mascara. I swipe on my favorite lip gloss that had a small pink tint too it but not too much.

I checked myself over in the mirror before walking down stairs. I had chosen mid-wash American eagle jeans that had small tears in them along my thighs. I paired it with a gray off the shoulder sweater with a blush pink bralette under it. I slipped on some gray vans and put on my small pearl earrings. Afterwards, I walked down stairs where I was greeted by my brother Jaycob.

Jaycob was a year older than me and a super protective older brother. We were super close and it was great because if we got bored we would just throw a baseball or softball around. He plays short stop and I play left field. Which is great because I can practice throwing in my throws from the outfield. Jaycob and I were extremely close. He's basically my best friend and I know that I can trust him with anything.

"What's up little sis?" He asks taking a bite of cereal.

"About to grab some breakfast. Duhh." I pull a face and he laughs. I decide on a blue berry bagel with strawberry cream cheese. My favorite!

"Are you ready for today?" Jaycob asks. I automatically recognized that he was talking about the school change.

"Ehh I guess. It can't be that bad right?" I say trying to make light of the situation.

Mom got a new job and she was promoted to the third highest position in the company. So we had to move. Which I was totally fine with. I was so proud of my mom because she has worked so had to get us where we are.

You see our mom and dad got a divorce when I was younger.  They split when I was around 5 I think.

I remember them fighting and Jaycob would run to my room and hug me and tell me it would all be okay. I guess that why we're so close. It's very hard on you when you're young and don't understand why mommy and daddy don't love each other anymore.

You start to think that you did something wrong and that its your fault. But Jaycob was there to reassure me that everything was going to be okay. And I am forever thankful for that.

I eat my bagel and drink a glass of orange juice and then go upstairs to my bathroom to re-brush my teeth.

Then get my softball bag together because I'm planning on trying out for the team. I grab all of my stuff for school and put it in the back seat of Jaycob's truck that he loved oh so much.

It was his pride and joy. He had it lifted up high. So high I could barely get in. I'm short though. Like 5'3. I got that from my mom and he's tall around 6'3. He got that from dad.

Anyways we spend the drive to school jamming to Childish Gambino and J. Cole, but it was times like these that I loved the most.

After we arrived at school I told Jaycob that I was going to go find where all of my classes where so we split up.

"Be careful, and if you need anything just text me okay?" He asked making sure that I knew he would be there if I needed him.

"Okay, I got it big bro. Calm your man tits." I laugh at my last remark and he laughs with me.

As I'm walking away some guys call Jaycob over to talk to them and I see that one of them is really cute.

He was tall. Almost as tall as Jaycob. He had tan completion and perfect brown hair. He was wearing a gray baseball tee with maroon sleeves that fit him perfectly and really showed off his toned arms. He was athletically fit, and probably had a nice 6-pack under that shirt.

'Okay, no Carson. You have to stay focused. No boys. Only school and softball. That's it. School and softball.' I thought to myself as I made my way into the school building. Hopefully today was going to be a good day. Hopefully...

________________________________
Pictured above is Carson. I felt that Fernanda Vasconcellos fit perfectly for Carson's face. Her body is different, but that's okay. Just think of Carson's body as very curvy with very thick thighs, a slimish waist, and her stomach isn't completely flat.

~bayleigh xoxo