Fly Channing ch 2

I was at McDonalds with Sadie to my right drooling over the Happy Meal toys while I ordered my dads dinner for the night. He was a simple man so a hamburger, fries, and coke would do.

"Your total amount is $6.50, cash or credit?" The cashier asked me.

"Cash, here." I said handing her a $10, the only money I've had for awhile.

I waited for the food to the side while Sadie danced around me asking questions as if I were in a trivia game, as usual.

"Why are we going to Ester's?" She asked in her high little voice.

"Because she said we could, Sadie."

"Will Mason be there?"

"Probably." I smiled. Sadie liked Mason a lot. He was like a big brother to her and I. He was older than us, he was a senior in high school. Ester and I were only juniors, and Sadie was in pre-school.

She blushed and chanted, "My Mason."

I just simply shook my head with a smile, grabbed the food they just laid out and took her hand. We started our way home taking our time.

"Channing, do you love me a whole whole lot?" She questioned, her white-blonde bangs hanging in her eyes. Her beautiful green eyes. She was such a cute little princess. Little freckles dusted her nose and her eyes shined bright.

I squeezed her hand slightly, "Yes Sadie, I love you a whole whole extra whole lot."

"Bigger than the whole world?"

"Bigger than the whole universe, I love you so much."

She smiled satisfied, "Well, I love you too."

We soon got to our little house and went to the kitchen. I put the food in the fridge with a note on top. Sadie went off to get her clothes for the night. I went to my room and grabbed some too, nothing special again. A pair of black leggings, a american flag sweater, an oversized tshirt, and some flip-flops. I grabbed a small makeup bag and put some mascara, black eyeliner, and concealer in it along with some face wash, cream, and my tooth brush. Not a lot. Im lucky my face is smooth and acne free, or else I'd have a big problem without the money to fix it. I threw it all in a old gym bag along with my phone. Sadie came in and dragged her things in a sack. I put them also in my bag.

"Ok honey, lets go." I said grabbing her hand and heading out the door. We skipped over to Esters house next door, Sadie laughed the whole way. It was so cute to hear her laugh. The door opened and there stood Mason.

"Hey girls, hi Sadie baby!" He smiled. His long toned arms stretched out waiting for her to jump in them. And she did, she jumped right into them and giggled.

"My Mason." She giggled.

He stood up, Sadie still in his arms and I hugged him. "Hey Mas."

"Hi Channing," he smiled, "Esters in her room."

"Thanks." I've always like Mason. And not just because he was absolutely gorgeous, even all the girls wanted him despite his home-life because just like us he was poor and wore old used particles. No, but because he has always been there for me and my family. Protected me. Even helped my dad work for money. He was just rare. Deep brown eyes, fluffy dark hair, worked out more than anything else. But he also had a heart. Genuine.

I made my way to Esters familiar room. Music was blasting as usual. Miley Cyrus's new single, We Can't Stop, was on. I slipped inside and poked her.

She screamed, "Oh my gosh Channing you're such a jerk!"

For the second time today I have scared her. I laughed hard. She was so serious I couldn't control myself. "I am sorry, but that was just awesome!" I panted.

She broke a smile. "What a bitch," she said taking bag and throwing it to the side where I always kept it.

"So Mason gave us plans for the night.."

"And whats that..?" I asked suspiciously.

"A party, one of Jason McCan's parties no less."

Jason was popular, a big football star, very hot, and known for his amazing parties but they weren't just open to anyone. I couldn't help but to be excited. I'm not exactly buddies with them but they like me more than the popular girls do.

Ester just winked, "We need to get ready."

I was already making my way to the closet and pulling out whatever I could find that would fit for a party. I grabbed skinny jeans, crop tops, and heels. We each decided that we should stick to sexy yet nothing that said slut. I chose a floral blue crop top that was strapless, my skinny distressed jeans, and nude pumps I had given Ester as a gift once. She wore a black glimmering tank top, dark washed high waisted shorts, and small black heels. She looked gorgeous.

As much as I didn't want it, I let her straighten my hair, making it go down to my butt, and touch up my makeup. Some eyeliner and mascara was fine. A little gloss too. So in return I gave her soft easy curls and added some red lipstick and eyeliner to her. It was probably around 7 now. We took a step back to check ourselves. I must admit we looked hella hot.

"Ok lets go get Mason and leave," Ester said grabbing my hand and leaving the room, "Mason! Let's go now!" She yelled.

He appeared wearing a pair of holy jeans and a white tank top. A chain dangled from his neck. I had to stop staring and remember to breathe. He put Sadie down.

"Alright Sadie, stay with my Lidia ok? She'll take care of you baby. I'll see you later, I love you," he said kissing her head.

"Ok Masy, I'll be sleeping in your bed. I love you too," then she came to Ester and I and took our hands, "I love you guys, be safe."

"I will, I love you Sadie," I said.

"I'll keep her safe," Ester smiled and kissed the top of her head.

Mason, Ester, and I all headed out and hopped into Mason's old truck he had worked for. With music blasting a A$AP song, we drove.

---------------------------------------------

Ok ok I know its been a REALLY LONG TIME buuut Im doing it again. Ik this is probably not a very good chapter but its leaping soo .. and it helps understand the characters more. Some complications happen with my phone and the app but its better and I am writing again. :) I will most likely add the next exciting chapter this week.