Chapter 17

Bri's POV

As we laid down on the plaid blanket we looked up at the sky , we were finding animals on the clouds.

"Now that one looks like a penguin" I correct Luke

"No that looks like a giraffe" he defends

"You obviously need some glasses" I giggle

"Haha very funny " he says back then reaches out and starts to tickle me .

"Luke... OMG.. I CANT....BREATHE...ROBERT... " i say between breathes while trying not to die

by this time he was on top of me. I know ,I know you might be saying 'shouldn't it be the other way around?!' but no he was putting all his weight on me. 

" Luke you're squishing my insides" i breathed out heavily 

"Oh petunia" he says while getting off of me after placing a kiss on my cheek.

As he pulls me closer to his side he begins to speak " Y'know you're the best thing that i ever had in life" 

I looked up at him and pecked his lips " You're the best thing that came into my life Luke Robert Hemmings!" 

He looks at me then at my lips. His is soon replaced by his lips on mine. As our lips moved in sync i was keeping this moment on lock. We pulled apart and just looked into each others eyes.

I didn't notice i was starting to tear up until he spoke and said " Babe"  while wiping  a tear away.

" i'm really going to miss you, after all i will be home all alone for a couple of months" i say as see my vision getting blurry . My feelings  for this goof ball are getting stronger i felt this way in such a long time .

" Wait. What do you mean? ( when you nod your head yes but you wanna say no, oml im weird) isn't your mom going to be home with you and your brother?" 

" No her business trip is going to be taking longer she called earlier saying she might make it just in time for my high school graduation" i say blankly

He pulls  me into him closer than ever and I felt safe in his arms . He kissed the top of my head and said " don't worry petunia i'll call you ,face time you, and message you everyday "

After a moment in each others arms we began to clean up and head back. In the car ride home we held onto each others hands and listened to what was on the radio. We finally made it home , i went inside my home and dropped the things off we then headed off to the hotel he was staying in . Luke and his family got their luggage and we all headed to the airport.

I decided to go with Luke and his family so that i could see all they're faces one last time  ( i need to be the one that takes you home ). As we hear the flight to Australia being announced all of Luke's family come towards me to say their goodbyes they all gave me hugs and Luke's parents gave me a kiss on the cheek followed by  a big warm hug. then the only two people who were left was Luke and me.

"Hey beautiful don't forget about me" Luke says while stepping towards me

" Never , as long as you don't forget about me " i reply 

We were finally face to face. He wrapped his arms around me and i did the same. I breathed in his scent and sniffled. As we pull apart he looks at me and says " I will never forget about you! You would be locked in my heart until i see you again ( ohh ohhh ohh oooooo when I see you againnnnn ) " he kisses me for a long time and then the lady announced that the flight to Australia would be departing in 4 mins, we pull apart and hug each other one more time ( music got me feeling so great we gonna celebrate )

 " bye" i reply wiping the tears away from my eyes 

" never say goodbye, ill see you a soon ; you'll see." he replies

" see you soon Lukey " i say while waving 

" see you soon petunia " and with that he was gone .

*******************

On my way home i see i received a new message 

BAE Af: i miss you already baby

me: I miss you :*

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

ill update on saturdays instead of fridays love you all THANK YOU FOR 6k VIEWS muahhhhhhhh ( that's me kissing you all virtually)   by the way i made so many song references LOL. i actually cried a little while writing this LOLZ